The most commented photos in PnP

err.. if the model is xmm, naturally they can only do xmm stuff lah..

you expect xmm to do auntie stuff meh....... but if the auntie can only do xmm stuff.. hmm.. maybe you have a case..

You are so shallow and wrong. I will tell you why.

1. XMM has a negative connotation in Singapore
2. Many models start of their career when are young teenagers, so they are XMM too
3. The photographers are the directors, they instruct the poses they want

You should think carefully before shooting words out of your mouth.

You are so shallow and wrong. I will tell you why.

1. XMM has a negative connotation in Singapore
2. Many models start of their career when are young teenagers, so they are XMM too
3. The photographers are the directors, they instruct the poses they want

You should think carefully before shooting words out of your mouth.

1. Man do Man poses, Lady do Lady poses, XMM do XMM poses, Auntie do Auntie poses

If the person is a XMM, and so the pose she do is XMM pose. What is wrong with that? I never define what is XMM pose.

I suspect you're trying to infer that XMM pose = act cute or watever. That was NEVER mentioned in my post, which is of a jokingly nature.

2. Like I say, I'm just playing around with words. STRICTLY. No suggestion of what is XMM pose is mentioned in any part of the post.

You should think carefully before making a provocative remarks like your first and last statement which doesn't seems very friendly.

Last edited:
Define auntie stuff.

Xmm stuff example, puff up cheeks, puff up cheeks with kissy lips, V sign with fingers, punching self's face.... countless examples in PnP.

So auntie auntie is not allowed to pose xmm style, such as "puff up cheeks, puff up cheeks with kissy lips, V sign with fingers, punching self's face" ?

:confused:

So auntie auntie is not allowed to pose xmm style, such as "puff up cheeks, puff up cheeks with kissy lips, V sign with fingers, punching self's face" ?

You can do anything... I'm not saying you can't do such things, just what are the photog's intention of asking the model to do such a thing. And it's very shallow I should say. 70% of the models in PnP are seen doing this. Why?

i would take many photos of an auntie doing that, really. :thumbsup:

You can do anything... I'm not saying you can't do such things, just what are the photog's intention of asking the model to do such a thing. And it's very shallow I should say. 70% of the models in PnP are seen doing this. Why?

It looks good.. usually.. YMMV thou.. :)

xmm doing auntie stuff? like buying fish at market, mopping floor, chop chop chicken? that might actually be a refreshing change... pair that with sailormoon outfit, that is

I think most people like to look at cute & pretty gals, more than anything else. Serious stuffs look boring to them.

A few months ago, along Orchard Rd, there was a massive display of fashion photographer Zhang Jingna's photos. Everytime, I passed by the street while in the bus, I can hardly see anyone taking a look at the photos, even though the huge prints were in prominent places.

It's ironic; the busiest place in Singapore & yet nobody pay any attention to the photos.:think:

And, each photos takes many hours to post-process by the photographer herself. :sweat:

I think most people like to look at cute & pretty gals, more than anything else. Serious stuffs look boring to them.

A few months ago, along Orchard Rd, there was a massive display of fashion photographer Zhang Jingna's photos. Everytime, I passed by the street while in the bus, I can hardly see anyone taking a look at the photos, even though the huge prints were in prominent places.

It's ironic; the busiest place in Singapore & yet nobody pay any attention to the photos.:think:

And, each photos takes many hours to post-process by the photographer herself. :sweat:

Then perhaps the sad truth is that a minority of the people know what is true artistic photo, or that people don't know how to comment on an artistic photo?

Seeing comments like "nice" are of cos better than none at all, though of cos longer comments are better. But seeing certain shots with many "nice" comments when the photos are not what falls into the category of "nice"... And truly nice photos have zero comments. This is the mystery

Seeing comments like "nice" are of cos better than none at all, though of cos longer comments are better. But seeing certain shots with many "nice" comments when the photos are not what falls into the category of "nice"... And truly nice photos have zero comments. This is the mystery

There's no mystery.. it's easy to see that most of the "nice", "power", "pro", "solid" comments are from kakis.. or from the same organised photoshoot..

Only once in a blue moon the poster don't really know the TS..

Last edited: