The CS Bowlers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in this very thread.
Would like to join you peeps some time.
I'm a right hand spinner holding a 11.8 lbs Red Wolf from Ebonite.
Haven't bowled in ages.

Nice playing with you guys!!

:vhappy:

Nice playing with you guys too! Took me 5 games to finally sorta get the hang of the lanes siah. Still like starbowl better. :bsmilie: Next one go there liao hor? :p

@!~#%$%!@#^%@#%!@#

so it nice playing with them.. but play with Kei and mi not nice lor~~~

#@!#$^%$*&$!@$!$%&U^*^&$%@##$!~@#%#$!%%^*&(@!~#!@~@$$#!^@

Come join us at the next game lor. The more the merrier! :D

Haven't bowled in ages.

Sure! Don't worry lar, we're all the playing for fun type. We'll post the details of the next bowling outing here so be sure to sign up! ;)

Haven't bowled in ages.

;p

Come come, join in the fun!

Wow I learn alot form them man. The next time we go star bowl ok. So those want to learn from pro like them better make yourself available.;)

HALO......... first time in this thread.. i'm using a messenger titantium from columbia.... i'm pleased to find a bowler's thread in clubsnap.....

Must inform earlier as I work in a nail salon and it's long hours that I work.
Also to get colleagues to file my nails down too..
I stay in Choa Chu Kang, thus, anywhere in the west to Marina South should be fine.
What's the average in pinfalls of you peeps ?

KKkakak... that one by luck. Denosha mentioned something about this sat? ;)

I don't mind this sat like before or slightly after lunch at Starbowl. Hur hur. Can't play for long though. Exams coming liao. :confused: What time are you guys free?

I used to bowl 10 games or more at CDANS (HomeTeam now) but playing alone and on wkdays morning. Didn't see much improvement as I been playing hook. Not much arm power and also, I too BIG size for it. Give up liao, maybe when I play spin, I then go back. Happy bowling to the rest. ;)

I used to bowl 10 games or more at CDANS (HomeTeam now) but playing alone and on wkdays morning. Didn't see much improvement as I been playing hook. Not much arm power and also, I too BIG size for it. Give up liao, maybe when I play spin, I then go back. Happy bowling to the rest. ;)

huh???? giving up so easily? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.