The CS Bowlers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolio... me also very easy to recognise.

togu.jpg

Probably wearing ClubSNAP Tee. My mobile is nine-eight-one-five-8113 ;p

Just to confirm, CSC is the one at the junction, opp bus interchange? How much is the parking?

not exp... i think about normal carpark rate.... eh ur photo abit scary... like wanna eat someone up
haha

u g*y? hee.... i typo...i mean guy.... hehe.... scott n me should be easy to spot... huge guys with ancient weapons (balls)..heehee

Basket! :hammer: Eh, ok. Although I think there will be other "huge guys with ancient weapons" there. Lol.

I think if Togu wears the CS tee he'll be the easiest to spot lor. :bsmilie:

Kkakak... with my round tummy, I'll look like some South Park figures in CS black polo. :embrass:

You 2 clicking refresh every few minutes izzit? Hee hee.

Eh, we've got 2 lanes right? What time u guys intend to bowl until?

Auto Refresh wor....

I'll be there probably near 8, 4 pax playing, maybe until 9 plus? :think:

Hi...I'm newbie just started to learn bowling hope your guys can give me some tips (F.O.C ya) .....! Can i join too.....!But i dun have my on ball.....? Pls let me know the timing,date and place ok.....Thanks!

Coolio... me also very easy to recognise.

togu.jpg

Probably wearing ClubSNAP Tee. My mobile is nine-eight-one-five-8113 ;p

Just to confirm, CSC is the one at the junction, opp bus interchange? How much is the parking?

Yes the one on the hill. I through you live around there.

Hi...I'm newbie just started to learn bowling hope your guys can give me some tips (F.O.C ya) .....! Can i join too.....!But i dun have my on ball.....? Pls let me know the timing,date and place ok.....Thanks!

Errr it is friday loh at bukit batok CSC eight o'clock but I will be there at seven;)

Status
Not open for further replies.