Tfcd/tfp.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i am a newbie .... so doesn't know how this TFCD/TFP work ....

but i think hor ... TFCD/TFP is something when someone or student think makeover at studio is too expensive, .... then want to find an alternative way out, .... can let some of our on-learning-curved-photog here to practice :D ...... but of course, the model can choose to do her own make up or have someone make up for her ... (Since she already save some money from doing from studio, then the cost of MUA, should pay by the model herself lor, so girls there, dun be cheapskap)

I believe this is a win-win situation lor .... :lovegrin:

xxxger said:
Actually i am a newbie .... so doesn't know how this TFCD/TFP work ....

but i think hor ... TFCD/TFP is something when someone or student think makeover at studio is too expensive, .... then want to find an alternative way out, .... can let some of our on-learning-curved-photog here to practice :D ...... but of course, the model can choose to do her own make up or have someone make up for her ... (Since she already save some money from doing from studio, then the cost of MUA, should pay by the model herself lor, so girls there, dun be cheapskap)

I believe this is a win-win situation lor .... :lovegrin:

actually, maybe u will call me generous lah...

but i think that, everything should be shared lor, like if we employ a 'pro' MUA, den we share cost lah, den if we get those trainees, den we all no need to pay each other lor, since all is learning mah... its like if u ask for me, of course i charge you, but if we agree to help each other, then y talk about cost of who earn wat, who lugi wat?

anyway the most funny thing about TFCD/TFP, is dunno where i read in CS here, somebody talk about paying for transport... i was like... duh, tats.. cheapskate...

i am excited. can those mention wanna meet friday? Studio?

deadpoet, vince123, catchlights, me, zplus?

i still remember the last time i tried to organize themetic shoots even with relatively experienced face models over at my side...even with clothes tt are borrowed from stores and all....... no one wanted to join...

Can count me in? But I'm still a noob. :sweat:

smurfman said:
i am excited. can those mention wanna meet friday? Studio?

deadpoet, vince123, catchlights, me, zplus?

this friday? I got a bodypainting testing session on this friday ( testing on model to see if they're allegic to the paint. ). If you guys don't mind meeting in the conference/meeting room than it should be OK.
Sorry smurfman, this testing only confirm last min.

I am ok this Friday after 7pm. Meeting a model at 6pm, should be done by then.

May drag another photog along.

Meet at studio 7pm.

1. Smurfman. (On)
2. Deadpoet. (On)
3. Zplus?
4. Vince123123?
5. Catchlights?

smurfman said:
Meet at studio 7pm.

1. Smurfman. (On)
2. Deadpoet. (On)
3. Zplus?
4. Vince123123?
5. Catchlights?

wer ? what theme ? :think:

I may be interest ?? :think:

KNIGHT ONG said:
wer ? what theme ? :think:

I may be interest ?? :think:

thats why we are meeting to see how and what can we do.:)

Also at the same time make friends.;p

smurfman said:

Oops ... :embrass: didnt follow closely ... :sweatsm:

So wer the meeting place ... am I welcome if I can make it ... :)

smurfman said:

smurf, it's on for Fri, right? I got one more photog coming.

so far, only me, dead poet, his friends, and maybe Del_CtrlnoAlt.

Catchlights, vince and zplus how?

I can't make it man for Friday, already got prior meeting to attend.

Deadpoet will go on my behalf and fill me in on whats happening. We've worked on quite a few projects together already so he shd be able to fill me in.

smurfman said:
so far, only me, dead poet, his friends, and maybe Del_CtrlnoAlt.

Catchlights, vince and zplus how?

smurfman said:
forgot to mention, i am at the middle of discussion with spca, i am trying to help them create poster that can help the public stop animal abuse. I am helping them, no monies involve, to make it clear first.

I got afew images in mind, at the same time, if i got the approval from them, may use this chance to shoot together. How?

Better then shoot tfcd/tfp, more meaningful rite?

if u really gonna do it, mind if i join in too? :)

looks like a really meaningful project.

Can I join in? :think:

~Arcanic~ said:
if u really gonna do it, mind if i join in too? :)

looks like a really meaningful project.

still waiting for SPCA Approval.

Venom81 said:
Can I join in? :think:

you mean just meeting or the shoot for SPCA, if just sit down and disscuss ideals, please join. If SPCA issue, sorry bro, still waiting for their approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.