Tfcd/tfp.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
smurfman said:
you mean just meeting or the shoot for SPCA, if just sit down and disscuss ideals, please join. If SPCA issue, sorry bro, still waiting for their approval.

I wanna sit down and learn for you guys. :)

please come.

welcome welcome.

1. smurfman
2. Deadpoet.
3. Zplus.
4. Venom81.
5. Deadpoet Friend.
6. Catchlights (MIA)

er.. sorry.. but where will it be?

See you guys tonight, will be there around 7:15.

sorrie.. me also can't drop by tonight le.. :(

pai seh.. next time next time.. :)

I'd be happy to participate in the project but as for meeting tonight, I won't be able to make it. Meeting the Northern Lights guys for kopi... :)

smurfman said:
please come.

welcome welcome.

1. smurfman
2. Deadpoet.
3. Venom81.
4. Deadpoet Friend.

So see you guys tonite. 7pm.

Update on SPCA, they find my ideal too bold, may not acceptable by the public.

They are looking for always seen animals abuse cases, and would prefer that my side finish the end products. Meaning layout, text etc.

Will discuss further tonite with the rest, then update here.

Looking forward for this project, cos we are using our skills to give back to our local society.

Cheers.;)

smurfman said:
Update on SPCA, they find my ideal too bold, may not acceptable by the public.

They are looking for always seen animals abuse cases, and would prefer that my side finish the end products. Meaning layout, text etc.

Will discuss further tonite with the rest, then update here.

Looking forward for this project, cos we are using our skills to give back to our local society.

Cheers.;)

thanks man.. sorrie can't join in tonight, but keep me updated on future projects. :)

am keen to make more friends too.. :D

this thing may involve some more ppl.

will let you guys know.;)

smurfman said:
So see you guys tonite. 7pm.

I may be bringing along a fren. Hope you don't mind. :)

after talkng to deadpoet, his friend, yqt, vemom81, ans yan zhai, i need to call up SPCA again.

They bring out alot of issues that i never notice, like print out the poster etc, thks guys.

Will double check with SPCA and revert soonest.

Hopefully everything will go well, as my initial intention was to give back some thing back to society.;)

smurfman said:
after talkng to deadpoet, his friend, yqt, vemom81, ans yan zhai, i need to call up SPCA again.

They bring out alot of issues that i never notice, like print out the poster etc, thks guys.

Will double check with SPCA and revert soonest.

Hopefully everything will go well, as my initial intention was to give back some thing back to society.;)

:thumbsup: thanks for the update~

After talking, the managing feels that it is a good ideal to do a coffee table for it. Then sell to public for funds.

But they felt it is difficult to get sponsors, as they are trying hard just to get $40000 for rescue vehical, misting fans for animals etc.

So, who got better suggestions?:think:

smurfman said:
After talking, the managing feels that it is a good ideal to do a coffee table for it. Then sell to public for funds.

But they felt it is difficult to get sponsors, as they are trying hard just to get $40000 for rescue vehical, misting fans for animals etc.

So, who got better suggestions?:think:
There are 2 things happenning at the same time.
1) Coffee table book. We can start shooting with the intention of the images being printed in a book. Let's get started and let's recruit more people to the project. I think if we get 10 photographers, we are in good shape. But regardless of the book, we must make sure that everyone understands, the book is still a WIP, we cannot promise anything at this time. Worse case, each photographer will have a few more images for their portfolio. Also, each photographer will be responsible for all their own expenses.
2) The book, we cannot afford to proint and distribute it. We need printers, publisher and distribution channel to sponsor this. Publisher help to get the book out to the distribution channels, book stores willing to help sell the book, and printers willing to print them.

Any thoughts?

ok. your no. 1 sounds good.

who wanna join?

I'm interested, but not sure if my expertise is "high" enough. :bsmilie:

smurfman said:
ok. your no. 1 sounds good.

who wanna join?

I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.