TFCD for S11loop the YANDAO PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
the saf jungle hat is squarish...... its the us one that looks good....
ya i brought one and think now become my floor rag liao .. saw some on sell at beach road quite cool its those rounded version one , dont know gt time to go buy or not over the weekend

29tim05 said:
if we are going for swimwear shoot.

I think
:think:

first Clement need to do some warmup before the shoot
here is my suggested list :

1000 times pushup
1000 times chinup
1000 times situp
1000 times starjump :bsmilie:

and maybe will bring some weights also. :bsmilie:
TFCD is not Tekang Find Clement Do hor !

S11loop said:
TFCD is not Tekang Find Clement Do hor !

Its beginning to sound interesting with the many proposals, from jungle to city and to the beach, wow that makes 3 change! I have an authentic crocodile dundle hat from Aussie, wonder if its any good?

Btw, I just checked the forecast and the news is "Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder mainly over northern, and western Singapore" We're meeting at 1600 hours (4 p.m.) Hopefully by then the clouds would have been "drained" *chuckle*

But like all well trained CSnapers, wow, is that how we call ourseleves? Like Rafflesian, Singaporean or PCKian ... keke bling along an umbrella in case, do check the updated details to outing and the battle map on page one of this thread,to identify nearest shelters and note two toilet at beginning of trail and toward the other end.

Once again, its this Sunday, 16 Apr at 1600 hours and request for your action to PM your contact to Ah Pao for consolidation.

Mmm .. wonder is S11Loop need my really tiny and white colour swim trunks :p

Leinaj said:
Its beginning to sound interesting with the many proposals, from jungle to city and to the beach, wow that makes 3 change! I have an authentic crocodile dundle hat from Aussie, wonder if its any good?

Btw, I just checked the forecast and the news is "Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder mainly over northern, and western Singapore" We're meeting at 1600 hours (4 p.m.) Hopefully by then the clouds would have been "drained" *chuckle*

But like all well trained CSnapers, wow, is that how we call ourseleves? Like Rafflesian, Singaporean or PCKian ... keke bling along an umbrella in case, do check the updated details to outing and the battle map on page one of this thread,to identify nearest shelters and note two toilet at beginning of trail and toward the other end.

Once again, its this Sunday, 16 Apr at 1600 hours and request for your action to PM your contact to Ah Pao for consolidation.

Mmm .. wonder is S11Loop need my really tiny and white colour swim trunks :p
not too hot is actually gd for portrait hehehe ... sweat :sweat:

its coming closer liao .... wah ... sorry lah really cannot accept the swim wear request ;p

so wat's s11loop wearing? if so many outfit change liao, than think i'll jus excuse myself and stand behind viewfinder liao ba.

illustrious said:
so wat's s11loop wearing? if so many outfit change liao, than think i'll jus excuse myself and stand behind viewfinder liao ba.

No lah, will need your help also.
Because we have so many photogs in this outing, we can split ourselves into two groups, then each group will have a feature on you and S11loop, then switch over after some time...

Then we have a combined shoot as the finale...something like "partners in photography" or similar, provided ALL the relevant parties don't mind lah.

Gosh, must think up some nice poses of you all liao...:devil: My 50mm finally got some good use liao.

Ah Pao said:
No lah, will need your help also.
Because we have so many photogs in this outing, we can split ourselves into two groups, then each group will have a feature on you and S11loop, then switch over after some time...

Then we have a combined shoot as the finale...something like "partners in photography" or similar, provided ALL the relevant parties don't mind lah.

Gosh, must think up some nice poses of you all liao...:devil: My 50mm finally got some good use liao.
gd idea :thumbsup:

illustrious said:
i think i will be bringing about 3 tops , and yea can have some army theme since i will be bringing my goretex jacket so dont worry just come and let us shoot u too muhahahaha

still got slots left ah? i see if i can make it may go down and call any of u to find clement (provided weather is good)

add me in pls :)

So sorry but I have to pull out :( (Already msged Melvin :sweat: )

Klose said:
So sorry but I have to pull out :( (Already msged Melvin :sweat: )
Hey Bro, no problem. There are things in life more important than a photo shoot. :)
Catch you around next time (maybe go for your outing, if time permits).

hey Melvin n co, i MAY OR MAY NOT be able to go.. will cfm with u again tml...
sry but i might have smth on.. sry peeps sry models..

derelictz said:
hey Melvin n co, i MAY OR MAY NOT be able to go.. will cfm with u again tml...
sry but i might have smth on.. sry peeps sry models..
Yo, no prob. It will be good to see you, but if you can't make it, understandable. :)

HELP AGAIN!!
Who got poker cards, please bring the whole deck for the shoot...requested by S11loop...

Ah Pao said:
HELP AGAIN!!
Who got poker cards, please bring the whole deck for the shoot...requested by S11loop...
;p might be throwing cards so at the end of the day the cards might be dirty

Looks like there's only 2 toilets along the walk... one at the start and one at the end. Like that how to change clothes ah? S11loop stripping behind bushes? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.