TFCD for S11loop the YANDAO PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
exhibitj said:
Sorry but please Clue me in:What is a Dee Wan Hedge?
just another electronic black box that capture light :)

jus said:
I have lesson till 5pm.. after that i take cab go find you guys can?
Sure, PM me your name and number...will reply with mine, so you can call me when you reach.

29tim05 said:
is nikon D1H....:)
S11loop said:
just another electronic black box that capture light :)

No lah, the Nikon D1H is a camera, but this Dee Wan Hedge holds special power when held in the hands of the Sith Lord. It is also the indispensible part of this model shoot since it will augment the model's style and pose...the indispensible sidekick of the model!

nightwolf75 said:
eh... dumb idea - why dun illustrious work together with S11Loop for their respective TFCDs? it might work, IMO. :)

hmmm will S11loop mind? :embrass:

Ah Pao said:
No lah, the Nikon D1H is a camera, but this Dee Wan Hedge holds special power when held in the hands of the Sith Lord. It is also the indispensible part of this model shoot since it will augment the model's style and pose...the indispensible sidekick of the model!

df976ac0.jpg

61ea2b32.jpg

:thumbsup: dun think I will be able to make it for this shoot :cry:

illustrious said:
hmmm will S11loop mind? :embrass:
no i wont mind of coz . Think it will be more fun for everyone too and i can get involve also ;)

wa in april i cannot go... :cry:

organising anymore in may? haha... ya S11loop with illustrious together lo. got so many photogs.

mebbe this will start a new trend of photographers becoming models. hahaa... hmm so who's next?

S11loop said:
no i wont mind of coz . Think it will be more fun for everyone too and i can get involve also ;)

hmm... maybe can try fun theme... illustrious as pinky:St! Now where can I find those cute outfits... :bsmilie:

illustrious said:
hmm... maybe can try fun theme... illustrious as pinky:St! Now where can I find those cute outfits... :bsmilie:

Is this turning into a cosplay photoshoot? :sweatsm:

Hobbesyeo said:
Hero shot :thumbsup::thumbsup:

credits to hazekang, our other leng zai PRO :thumbsup:

AngelZhou said:
errr... i believe you dont have any idea what cosplay is all about by stating above statement.

aiyah.. if you start to wear cute outfits like those Pinkys,.. not cosplay meh? :dunno:
I dunno.. i maybe wrong..:think:

PS:
Definitions of Cosplay on the Web:
[SIZE=-1]basically dressing up as animé and manga characters. Cosplay competitions held at conventions allow fans dress up as their favourite characters, pose for pictures and win prizes.
www.animetion.co.uk/glossary.htm[/SIZE]
I think I'm correct. If illustrious and S11loop dress up as pinkys for this TFCD, then can call it cosplay photoshoot liao.. :D

Hobbesyeo said:
aiyah.. if you start to wear cute outfits like those Pinkys,.. not cosplay meh? :dunno:
I dunno.. i maybe wrong..:think:

PS:
Definitions of Cosplay on the Web:
[SIZE=-1]basically dressing up as animé and manga characters. Cosplay competitions held at conventions allow fans dress up as their favourite characters, pose for pictures and win prizes.
www.animetion.co.uk/glossary.htm[/SIZE]
I think I'm correct. If illustrious and S11loop dress up as pinkys for this TFCD, then can call it cosplay photoshoot liao.. :D

:think: wonder how will clement look like dressed like a pinky:St! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.