TFCD for S11loop the YANDAO PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
illustrious said:
Looks like there's only 2 toilets along the walk... one at the start and one at the end. Like that how to change clothes ah? S11loop stripping behind bushes? :bigeyes:

well, that's not too big an issue for guys. usually just bring a salon (not sure abt the spelling), then just change using it.

barracuda said:
i have a deck of SIA las vegas poker cards, ok? r we going to have the king of gambler theme?
just some rapid ideas coming out from my brain , coz i brought a new top yesterday and the brand is spade so i was thinking of adding some props to this photoshoot to spice things up

joey91 said:
still got slot for me??? :think:
Sorry, missed out your post.

Come come, just join in. :) I lazy to update the main list already, since I've already typed out the roll call list. Just turn up at Marina Bay MRT at 4pm and look for the cluster of people with that "I'm a photographer" look.

On a separate note, tomorrow's rain will only be in the morning; weather forecast will be cloudy in the afternoon - natural diffuser.

illustrious said:
Looks like there's only 2 toilets along the walk... one at the start and one at the end. Like that how to change clothes ah? S11loop stripping behind bushes? :bigeyes:
No need behind bushes lah.
His change will be part of the shoot. :devil:

S11loop said:
just some rapid ideas coming out from my brain , coz i brought a new top yesterday and the brand is spade so i was thinking of adding some props to this photoshoot to spice things up

wad props u need? haha.. ;p
dun worry, i'm coming for your shoot!! :bsmilie:

Ah Pao said:
No need behind bushes lah.
His change will be part of the shoot. :devil:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: idea! like that I must try to bring my camera liao!

Ashleyy said:
wad props u need? haha.. ;p
dun worry, i'm coming for your shoot!! :bsmilie:
:sweat: just bring anything u want to shoot :bsmilie:

illustrious said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: idea! like that I must try to bring my camera liao!
eh gentle reminder u are part of the tfcd also :cool:

Hi morning all. The time is drawing near, just a reminder to try to be there on time @ 1600H. I have been tasked by Ah Pao to take attendance before setting off the station by 1630H. Should you miss us, please note my in-call number 93893003 LeiNaj (pronouced as "LaiNat").

Bring along what you need for your creative photography but do include a bottle of drinking water since there isnt any shops there, rain jacket or umbrella.

First timer like myself will be running the support crew stuffs, carry reflectors, shift stands etc :bsmilie:

BTW, those who are driving, I think we could still meet at the station, those not driving could drop off thier equipments and RV near the start point so that they only need carry their equipment (I heard got tents, lamps or pots kettle ... ) when the photography calls for it.

Ok, till then, see ya folks and capture that "CSpanian Moment" for our models !!! :thumbsup:

Anyone else coming and not in the list?

yawnz...morning all....so are we having steamboat after tt? hahaha....12 bucks per person only....

i will be brining the reflector and prob my laptop.... so if u all got not enuff memory cards....bring a cd-r/dvd-r and card reader....

yawz*** ah gd morning .. eh ops should be gd afternoon everyone ! just wake up;p

Witness said:
yawnz...morning all....so are we having steamboat after tt? hahaha....12 bucks per person only....

i will be brining the reflector and prob my laptop.... so if u all got not enuff memory cards....bring a cd-r/dvd-r and card reader....
steamboat ! gd idea

Regretted not bringing my camera today, but made the best out of what I've... here's my take...

Paisay man, so many cameras at me...
129441628_c8c2893b56.jpg

but what the heck... "Are you taking photo of me?"
129441526_3f43b9224f.jpg

hmm... I'm sure I can do better than this.
129440731_f2958dd112.jpg

And lastly although a little off... but the expression is priceless...
129441323_4ee0536c04.jpg

forum overloaded ah!! server so so slow.... clement too hot liao! too many ppl can't wait to see your pics! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.