Tang Shooters XXXV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
越问越伤心仍然胡涂(blur)是我过份
明明知道彼此不再bbb何必追问远近($$)
oooh ...my d300 ...
http://www.520music.com/play/158116.htm

ooi, you leaving MASter alone ,,,,,, May the forces be with MASter ... :bsmilie:

MASter got Saimulai enuff riaos...dun need the rest becos we r not at his level...;p

都是为我好
才知道wallet已经动摇
我一直被误导
是n...还不愿意揭晓
太多谐恼怪我们不懂得抛
太多的问号答案也都不必找
只换来疲劳忘了要一起变poorer

No worries, I always the one who got miss out....use to it liao. :)

If there are good stuff, I would encourage friends to use it. No reservation.
Go for it guys. :bsmilie:

Are u good? Can i use u? No reservation?? :sweat::bsmilie: cckue and me and u 3P again? u reluctant to let me post the pic leh... can i post the GOOD STUFF? :bigeyes:

Are u good? Can i use u? No reservation?? :sweat::bsmilie: cckue and me and u 3P again? u reluctant to let me post the pic leh... can i post the GOOD STUFF? :bigeyes:

Clown, why you have to be a clown to make other's a clown. What do benefits do you gain? Entertaniment? :think:

Clown, why you have to be a clown to make other's a clown. What do benefits do you gain? Entertaniment? :think:

relax bro... for fun mah... cckue tat time got ask me how come no post... i wan to post long time post liao... haha... btw, we look really good in that pic... :kiss:

relax bro... for fun mah... cckue tat time got ask me how come no post... i wan to post long time post liao... haha... btw, we look really good in that pic... :kiss:

i :bigeyes: kt :kiss: MASter..

tong le until this extent..:sweat:

i nid to go :ipuke:

For entertainment sake, post loh. If you want to entertaint the rest.

i :bigeyes: kt :kiss: MASter..

tong le until this extent..:sweat:

i nid to go :ipuke:

I ish lub MASter coz he ish sho sessy... chiu huan zhoin inn le fund?

No worries lar... me wont post in tcss... haha... I post in EXPOSE YOURSELF... :sweat: Even worse... think better not... whole CS go crazy over us... later find us for lingerie shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.