SUPPORT your camera stores... NOT the internet !

Remember Carrefour? Well, I love their return policy. You can return the stuff you bought within 2 weeks [not sure if it is 2weeks or 1week or 10days] and they refund you with no questions asked. Ain't that wonderful.

Say if you buy an item that cost 80bucks, it wont be worth while to go back to exchange - I mean to take all the trouble to spend time, transport, parking etc to do it.

Not sure if there is any other stores having this kind of arrangement.

Now, what happens to the returned goods? No problem for Carrefour - they just return to the supplier, simple as that.

what happened to Carrefour?

And also the fact that they over charge for almost every cd

I think online download is the way to go and many CD shops are disappearing............ and if HMV also close, it is hard to find some CD....

I think online download is the way to go and many CD shops are disappearing............ and if HMV also close, it is hard to find some CD....

Amazon....

you know, where the Amazonian Women reside

amazon.jpg

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
This will remind buyers that buying online is never a good deal......... Best is still going down to the shops

Wah, you have a weird conclusion.
So if you take the story of the person who got beaten up in Sim Lim Square, you could also say going to the shops is never safe, better to buy online.... :confused:

How to support local camera stores when prices are steep compared to overseas.

For me, Price, Customer Service, Knowledge of product is the most important factor. Be it online or retail shop.
i. Price must be fair.
ii. Friendly, responsive, approachable, enquiries/staff
iii. If the retailer/seller don't know what he/she is selling, then what's the point of buying from them?

http://photorumors.com/2014/03/13/c...te-closing-of-all-us-stores-today/#more-55982

Another Major USA Camara Store bites the dust.... in 2-4 years you will see this occur in Singapore. ( It's been occurring in Australia for the past 5 years already, like Europe and USA. )

Support your stores or one day you won't have a store to play with new and exciting products. ;)

http://photorumors.com/2014/03/13/calumet-delayed-paycheck-last-week-announced-immediate-closing-of-all-us-stores-today/#more-55982

Another Major USA Camara Store bites the dust.... in 2-4 years you will see this occur in Singapore. ( It's been occurring in Australia for the past 5 years already, like Europe and USA. )

Support your stores or one day you won't have a store to play with new and exciting products. ;)

question is.... now, do we really get the chance to "play" with "new and exciting" products at the local stores? Don't talk about the famous one at Funan, or your best friend's store or the store that you spent $50k buying 1dmk1 to mk4 in the last 10 years. But just in general, do we?