SUPPORT your camera stores... NOT the internet !

So far, I have not find any camera shop with children corner so that the parent can take its time to pick his "toy".
If you notice, most successful retailer have it.
Example: Ikea, macdonald, malls with playground, etc

If you all come down then I can judge :p

Lynn

OK lor, we should all go line up then let her and keiko-chan judge us.

Got speedo competition too?

Remember Carrefour? Well, I love their return policy. You can return the stuff you bought within 2 weeks [not sure if it is 2weeks or 1week or 10days] and they refund you with no questions asked. Ain't that wonderful.

Say if you buy an item that cost 80bucks, it wont be worth while to go back to exchange - I mean to take all the trouble to spend time, transport, parking etc to do it.

Not sure if there is any other stores having this kind of arrangement.

Now, what happens to the returned goods? No problem for Carrefour - they just return to the supplier, simple as that.

You prefer weak old men? :bigeyes:

wrong!

i prefer this type of woman :D

megane_girl2.jpg

Another one bites the dust; HMV.

Another classic example of businesses that don't innovate quickly enough......

so Ms Lynn, you believe that ManWearPants is more handsome than bro Errz?

xD

A babe that uses Leica M9-P, Canon FF and Fuji X-E1 is too hot for me to handle. I will just stick to handling the cameras. :)

A babe that uses Leica M9-P, Canon FF and Fuji X-E1 is too hot for me to handle. I will just stick to handling the cameras. :)

All the buaya tails showing out........ Tsk tsk tsk

All the buaya tails coming out and showing liao! Hot babe with hot cameras and lenses!

Very good advice it is Bro ManWearPants! Let's just stick to the cameras... :)

i still buy from the shops. much as i love the internet, it's killing human interaction.

getting a hands-on and feel of the camera is important. you need to know whether it fits in your hands, how you would like the configuration of the buttons and dials.

you can go to the shops and interact all you want with the stuff.. then go buy online.. lol.

you can go to the shops and interact all you want with the stuff.. then go buy online.. lol.

err... i still buy from the shops. sometimes i get it cheaper :p

and i don't mind dating a girl who knows her cameras :bsmilie:

she could show me a thing or two about burst shooting :p

Last edited:
err... i still buy from the shops. sometimes i get it cheaper :p

and i don't mind dating a girl who knows her cameras :bsmilie:

she could show me a thing or two about burst shooting :p

Remember u only can burst one time and must rest..........