sumiko tan is getting married...

Huh....after reading through 4 pages...I realised I am one of her "few" supporters in CS???:embrass:

I have been reading her articles since I was in Secondary School....and on those Sundays where her article doesn't appear, I wouldn't even bother to read the Lifestyle or the Sunday Life section, whatever they call it....:sticktong

Go Go Sumiko! :bsmilie: I sarpork you!

Well educated Singaporean girls set very high standard :sweat:
- rich, handsome, romantic etc etc ... :sweat:

trust me, you don't need to be rich and handsome. Just learn to speak like a banana and wear a badana. These well educated ones like people who can carry themselves well. On the other hand, the yandao ahsia kia type are the favourites of ah lians and jiuhu factory mei. Different category sia.

Last edited:
Huh....after reading through 4 pages...I realised I am one of her "few" supporters in CS???:embrass:

I have been reading her articles since I was in Secondary School....and on those Sundays where her article doesn't appear, I wouldn't even bother to read the Lifestyle or the Sunday Life section, whatever they call it....:sticktong

I got nothing against ST (Sumiko Tan, not Straits Times). Just that don't understand why her marriage is breaking news. And since this is kopitiam, need to add sugar and milk to sweeten any topics to attract readership. :sweatsm:

When you don't even remember the section that she writes in, you must only be oggling at the little photo of her at the start of her column. I am sure the words underneath counts for nothing when you are done. I understand a mixed with Japanese blood is indeed exotic read for most of us.

No thanks :sticktong

I already have some one in my heart

This one is my favourite. Matsushima Nanako
4.jpg

Last edited:
trust me, you don't need to be rich and handsome. Just learn to speak like a banana and wear a badana. These well educated ones like people who can carry themselves well. On the other hand, the yandao ahsia kia type are the favourites of ah lians and jiuhu factory mei. Different category sia.

:thumbsup: solid lah brother!!!

wear a BANDANA?

i think only biker daddies wear bandana..... no offense to bandana wearers...

wear a BANDANA?

i think only biker daddies wear bandana..... no offense to bandana wearers...

Obviously you did not check out the article posted by the TS on the very 1st post. :bsmilie:

I got nothing against ST (Sumiko Tan, not Straits Times). Just that don't understand why her marriage is breaking news. And since this is kopitiam, need to add sugar and milk to sweeten any topics to attract readership. :sweatsm:

When you don't even remember the section that she writes in, you must only be oggling at the little photo of her at the start of her column. I am sure the words underneath counts for nothing when you are done. I understand a mixed with Japanese blood is indeed exotic read for most of us.

That's so presumptuous.:rolleyes:

Haha, it was called Sunday Plus! I also been reading since ages ago.

hmm. i want this one.

einsteinfunny.jpg

Come on, that's uncalled for ... :(

i've always enjoyed reading her columns. and she is a nice person IRL.

wish her all the best.

maybe this will be exotic enough as weddings go to warrant a 20 page spread in the straits times.

[vid]a1Rnw3PQolY[/vid] :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i'm sure it made the news in the bild. :)