Suggest: LIST of places where film devp, scanning and printing is offered

Triple D uses an old dedicated film scanner which gives 3000x3000 photos for 6x6 film. Probably not even as good as a V700. Not sure about Grace lab

thanks!

Hi, does anyone know where can process fuji provia 100f in singapore? Checked with TripleD, they only do cross process.

Hey guys, I was at Grace Digital Lab at sunset way and found out that it will be closing end June 15. One more place bites the dust. =(

For bros who didn't know like myself, Ruby Photo processes slide film too! Just found out recently

How much do they charge? and when you say process is it cross process or they do E6?

$8 per roll. They didn't specify. I'm hoping E6 though I had a feeling they didn't specify to make me buy more slide film. Will update ;)

I think it's E6, I remember seeing the sign...positive surprise

I mis-reported. It's $12 per roll and takes about 3 weeks. And it's E6. Kinda expensive, but at least I can now shoot some slide and get it processed easily.

$8 per roll. They didn't specify. I'm hoping E6 though I had a feeling they didn't specify to make me buy more slide film. Will update ;)

How much do they charge for E6 and black and white processing?

It's on their site.

Dunno why so difficult to quote lehz:

"E6 and B/W processing for 135, 120 and 4x5 films.

SGD8.00 per roll/sheet for 135, 120 and 4x5 (excluding shipping).
Add SGD4.00 per roll/sheet for push/pull processing.
Please contact us if you want to process films of other formats."

suspect (99% sure) Ruby just collects and sends the E6 jobs to them and mark up as middleman, and makes you wait 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Thanks Bro

Analog film lab is cheaper, but there's always the risk of losing stuff through the mail. Guess I'll give both of them a try. It's great there's at least a choice now. Hope more of us will start shooting slides

Konota is currently using if I'm not wrong the latest fuji frontier scanner SP-3000 at rather affordable prices for 16 bit at 16.50. If uncle happens to be free that day you might even get your film within an hour or 2 of waiting.

Dunno why so difficult to quote lehz:

"E6 and B/W processing for 135, 120 and 4x5 films.

SGD8.00 per roll/sheet for 135, 120 and 4x5 (excluding shipping).
Add SGD4.00 per roll/sheet for push/pull processing.
Please contact us if you want to process films of other formats."

suspect (99% sure) Ruby just collects and sends the E6 jobs to them and mark up as middleman, and makes you wait 3 weeks.

Agreed. 99.99999% percent sure that Ruby collects film and send it off to a lab (not just E6). Been bringing my film to Ruby's for 2 years and initially they were great, perfect processing and good prices. for cheap film like the fuji superia x-tra 400 it was $6 for processing and $5 for scanning to a cd. Went back the other day, not only was the lady incredibly rude, the film badly developed and the scans were ridiculously and overtly contrasty, they charged me $17 for a processing and scan. for a bloody fuji superia 400. you've got to be kidding.

my boyfriend's film, which had been perfectly exposed when the photos were shot, had scratches all over them and some of the images were un-usable. they even cut the film through one of his images.

$11204402_10104423075268608_8755960797135508527_n.jpg

a portra that i had developed a couple months ago had unidentified black spots over them film, and everything was hazy - film had not expired and shot on the correct exposure, focus was good when shot. post-processing saved the photos.
$Untitled.jpg

do NOT go to Ruby's. I've had enough of their rubbish.

Last edited: