St. Joseph's Church Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewtansj

Jul 26, 2007
Singapore
came across this church while trying to find my way to the national library... similar to my previous series done in St. Andrew's Cathedral recently, done hand held. C&C welcome :)

2526543601_0a052c4fd7_o.jpg

thanks;)

For churches, u could just walk in and take photos?! :O
yeh, just that these 1st 2 shots not supposed to la... after taking the 1st 2 shots, was told by the staff can take picture but not near the altar...:sweat: wasn't aware... so if fellow CSers wanna go take pictures there, don't follow my bad example...:sweat:

2526547267_1f4401bca0_o.jpg

2527358946_b25b6e67f5_o.jpg

2527370204_109321e58a_o.jpg

2527372632_e2a7b8c60e_o.jpg

love the floor tile patterns...

nice thread. I really enjoyed #2. Can feel the awe of the room, the tranquility of the environment, and such clarity on Mary's face. I think you have toned down the saturation? If you did, it worked.

nice thread. I really enjoyed #2. Can feel the awe of the room, the tranquility of the environment, and such clarity on Mary's face. I think you have toned down the saturation? If you did, it worked.
nice..nice..
thumbs up!!

nice series. good work!

Wow! this is good! Holy week is coming!! :thumbsup:

:what: that's not Mary... tt's an angel... lol c the wings sprouting behind? Mary usually wears a veil, from all the pictures i've seen.

and yeah, you're supposed to treat the altar area with reverence, as it houses the 'Body of Christ', but i have to admit, #03 and the other closeups are quite moving. :angel:

i entered a taoist temple, didn't dare take pics of the interior with all the statues of the Taoist gods/idols. too freaky!!! i don't know if it'd bee disrespectful too. ::eek:

Waoww Bro, such a clean and sharp images. May I know your setting? I believe inside the church will be quite dim litted, but your lighting is very nice.
Thanks Bro, i am a newbie still learning here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.