S'pore River Ang Pow - 28012006

Status
Not open for further replies.
man...all my shots all jialat sia. think must go again tom :cry:

donkuok said:
not too bad but i think u really need a remote shutter.

FZ5 got remote shuttle meh????? :dunno: :dunno:

Found a great spot with good back ground..................kekekekekeke

This is dedicated to all lumixer.................. thanks for all the advice & comments.................. enjoy..................... Cheersssssss........

#1 dedicated to all LUMIXERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

720.JPG

418.jpg

528.jpg

331.jpg

246.jpg

I'm going again tomorow for more shot, anyone wanna join me??

Any comments are welcome.......some pic abit blurr cos forgot to autofocus while adjusting camera.............

FZ5owner said:
Found a great spot with good back ground..................kekekekekeke

This is dedicated to all lumixer.................. thanks for all the advice & comments.................. enjoy..................... Cheersssssss........

#1 dedicated to all LUMIXERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm going again tomorow for more shot, anyone wanna join me??

Any comments are welcome.......some pic abit blurr cos forgot to autofocus while adjusting camera.............

Woah steadY!

I'm confirm going again tom cuz my shots were pretty bad today. But im sticking to my spot infront of the esplanade...hehe.

I might check out other interesting venues on some other day...

hello all, metallilian and FZ5owner !!! i going again tomolo cos nt shiok today, firework trails got crooked!! as seen in pic!

P1040341.jpg

wana meet up together fellow pana users? feel like going to the merlion again, but still open to other locations!

can i contact anyone of those goin down tomolo? it will be fun to meet new frens again to learn and improve! my number is 96678429.

StanGetz said:
hello all, metallilian and FZ5owner !!! i going again tomolo cos nt shiok today, firework trails got crooked!! as seen in pic!

P1040341.jpg

wana meet up together fellow pana users? feel like going to the merlion again, but still open to other locations!

can i contact anyone of those goin down tomolo? it will be fun to meet new frens again to learn and improve! my number is 96678429.

tomorow oso chingay leh?
can lah.............sms me 91790878

dun mind going to the same spot i took just now....... :thumbsup:

for ur viewing pleasure and comments...........

108.jpg

420.jpg

249.jpg

619.jpg

334.jpg

the last day of fireworks is nearing...anyone here going?

Looks like Lumixers can depend on FZ5owner, StanGetz and metalliland as the organizers for future PLUG outing already... ;)

JimDavis said:
Looks like Lumixers can depend on FZ5owner, StanGetz and metalliland as the organizers for future PLUG outing already... ;)

Wah, if got time i dun mind, but need everyone support also mah....nw having break from work......had to cancell plans for fireworks earlier this evening.....any nice catch anyone?

JimDavis said:

me run plug??? lol i too young la haha...

but i can tell you i might be the only one in lumix left with my fz5...see alot of people leave lumix sad liao :confused:

metallilan said:
me run plug??? lol i too young la haha...

but i can tell you i might be the only one in lumix left with my fz5...see alot of people leave lumix sad liao :confused:

bro,
my shot.........today very blurr..........rush there just in time to shoot..............:confused:

042.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

Enjoy viewing...........any comments are welcome................

wah....4 more days of fireworks liao

metallilan said:
think im going on the last day...;)

me will try to go tomorow again...........kekekeke
sat cannot..........left with sunday

change location, too crowded on the bridge liao

Status
Not open for further replies.