Sony PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfgang said:
Haha.. i'm in. ;)
:thumbsup: vroooommmmmm......lets drift kekekeekkk ;p

I already have 4 game for my PSP (games expensive cant afford more :().... now only waitting for DMC3 or GTA ;) ......

for those who still considering ...... especially espn mai tu liau BUY BUY BUY..... hahaha

Wolfgang said:
Not true. i managed to store all of my shots for my portfolio, store 5 eps of naruto and some MP3s... :)

All you need is this program named PSP Video 9. It converts your video files in to mpeg4 and helps you compress it to suit the screen size of the PSP. It's freeware too. ;)

A very easy to use program, PSP Video 9. I have three episodes of Frasier on my 512mb duo card. Converted *.vob files to mpeg4 and you're all set. Playback was very good. :thumbsup:

PSP Video 9 acts as a file manager and file converter program. Plus it puts a cool little PSP icon on your desktop... :bsmilie:

psp.jpg

singapurasteve said:
A very easy to use program, PSP Video 9. I have three episodes of Frasier on my 512mb duo card. Converted *.vob files to mpeg4 and you're all set. Playback was very good. :thumbsup:

PSP Video 9 acts as a file manager and file converter program. Plus it puts a cool little PSP icon on your desktop... :bsmilie:

psp.jpg
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wolfgang said:
Yeah, i'm so looking forward to GT4 myself. :) Any idea regarding it's release date tho? :)

Burnout is coming?! That'll be so sweeeeeeeet. hehehhe

And of course, on my wish list is Winning 11. :) (6)

Got Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, Splinter Cell or Doom3 coming out on PSP or not? So far never heard of 1st person shooter games. Co-op/Deathmatch with these games on wi-fi will be way coooooool!!!!!

darren lai lai..... ridge racer time!!!!

try to get Hot Shot Golf..... its a cute cute golf game..... the english one is out liao... but most of my kakis we are playing the jap version.... cuter anime than the angmoh one.... Buy Buy Buy!!~

Looks like you can only get it from Sony Gallery & Sony Square...or roadshow ;)

link

I am $455++ poorer this Sunday afternoon! ;)

Anyone has any good games recommendation?

Jason Ho said:
I am $455++ poorer this Sunday afternoon! ;)

Anyone has any good games recommendation?
I loan you lah. Meet for lunch later this week I pass to you.

20D said:
Got Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, Splinter Cell or Doom3 coming out on PSP or not? So far never heard of 1st person shooter games. Co-op/Deathmatch with these games on wi-fi will be way coooooool!!!!!

Will try to update if I heard of any of New Era Games out on PSP.. for the moment.. nothing yet. ;)

some says MBK in Bangkok sells the cheapest PSP in the world.
Any idea if this is true? Mmmm, any idea how much in BKK?

Wolfgang said:
Not true. i managed to store all of my shots for my portfolio, store 5 eps of naruto and some MP3s... :)

All you need is this program named PSP Video 9. It converts your video files in to mpeg4 and helps you compress it to suit the screen size of the PSP. It's freeware too. ;)

hi, a question on those anime dl from the net.
i assume that your naruto is dl from the net. if so, does it need conversion before the psp can played the anime.

Darren said:
Wonder if anyone is game for a PSP meetup for wi-fi multiplayer session?

Have to make sure that the games are of same version. english version vs english version - Yes; but english version vs Japan version - No.

auron said:
hi, a question on those anime dl from the net.
i assume that your naruto is dl from the net. if so, does it need conversion before the psp can played the anime.

Use "PSP Video 9" to convert into mpeg4. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.