Sony NEX-6 (The "mini NEX-7" about to be announced soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I had to agree with you. NEx-6 is just the start to bigger things.

Nah, it started when Sony took over Konica Minolta and made the A100...;) Those who stayed on instead of jumping ship knew something big
was going to happen in the future.

Going to spend $$$$ on this Nex-6 and 16-50mm kit before pondering to go FF with the A99.

Last edited:
Errz said:
apparently .... i'm alittle disappointed :bsmilie:

esp at 0:18

I'm devastated today. >___< Olympus and Panadic can be relieved at least when it comes to AF speed.

Last edited:
not sure if honestly horrified, or just trolling the Sony users here. what exactly is the motive of going into every sony new camera thread to derail it with negativity?

:think:

:eek:

you're a SPY!

not sure if honestly horrified, or just trolling the Sony users here. what exactly is the motive of going into every sony new camera thread to derail it with negativity?

:think:

:eek:

you're a SPY!
Not sure what you are talking about but I'm interested in A- and E-mount. I'm not negative, I'm just saying I expected faster AF. I never said the NEX-6 or A99 are bad cameras.

Not sure what you are talking about but I'm interested in A- and E-mount. I'm not negative, I'm just saying I expected faster AF. I never said the NEX-6 or A99 are bad cameras.

well, for starters, you have nothing good to say, and you're ripping into every single post about a demo.

every sentence drips with negativity and nothing nice to say. it's your own mouth, own brain, but do you have to demoralize every brother and sister here regarding cameras that they (and me) are waiting for?

well, for starters, you have nothing good to say, and you're ripping into every single post about a demo.

every sentence drips with negativity and nothing nice to say. it's your own mouth, own brain, but do you have to demoralize every brother and sister here regarding cameras that they (and me) are waiting for?
"Demoralize"? I didn't know there are only kids in this forum. Most people have their own opinion.

there's no confirmation if there is Touch screen/ touch shutter or not.

Sony official website say yes. but reviews out there says no.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Compact-Interchangeable-Digital-Camera/dp/B0096W1OCG/
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Camera with 16-50mm Lens | NEX-6L/B | Sony USA

Advanced Control Dial
Mode control dial and Quick Navi assure quick an intuitive operation comparable to DSLR cameras Control dial, Fn (function) button and touch screen (including touch shutter function) combine to greatly facilitate operation and speed getting the shot.

there's no confirmation if there is Touch screen/ touch shutter or not.

Sony official website say yes. but reviews out there says no.
Well, dpreview.com said first 'yes' and edited it a few min/hours later again.

Nah, it started when Sony took over Konica Minolta and made the A100...;) Those who stayed on instead of jumping ship knew something big
was going to happen in the future.

Going to spend $$$$ on this Nex-6 and 16-50mm kit before pondering to go FF with the A99.

U knew something like this was going to happen?

Haha, I stuck with minolta n sony for donkey years and I never guessed the Alpha was gonna evolve in such a manner.

I always thought sony was just trying to keep the alpha alive.

Haha i'm waiting for review on SELP1650 & SEL35F18.. said not the SEL1018, 1018 will like wow... =/ is impressive but price also @___@"
If the SELP1650 worth it i think i will trade my current 18-55mm(Black) for that piece =)

Haha i'm waiting for review on SELP1650 & SEL35F18.. said not the SEL1018, 1018 will like wow... =/ is impressive but price also @___@"
If the SELP1650 worth it i think i will trade my current 18-55mm(Black) for that piece =)

SEL1018... It will be the star lens from Sony E Mount this coming months... Crossing fingers it wun cross the 700sgd mark... Looks like I gotta buy a 2nd hand cron 35 asph and save some money to get this SEL1018... Sianz.

SEL1018... It will be the star lens from Sony E Mount this coming months... Crossing fingers it wun cross the 700sgd mark... Looks like I gotta buy a 2nd hand cron 35 asph and save some money to get this SEL1018... Sianz.

cv 35 and u will have alot more $$$ :bsmilie:

cv 35 and u will have alot more $$$ :bsmilie:

Haha... I would haf bought it now if I have no problem with d size n weight... I will stick to a cron.. Haha

U knew something like this was going to happen?

Haha, I stuck with minolta n sony for donkey years and I never guessed the Alpha was gonna evolve in such a manner.

I always thought sony was just trying to keep the alpha alive.

Never imagine it turn out this way but Sony has the means to innovate. This is evolution in progress. Good thing they are willing to continue to invent and re-invent, though sometimes at our cost.

I like what I'm seeing now. More to come I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.