Sony NEX-6 (The "mini NEX-7" about to be announced soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read some comments on hk and tw forum,the focus is no much improvement and now only selected lens can use the new focus function.

That's a known issue since Sony announced it, only a few lenses support PDAF. I actually read some comments from early adopters who said the 5N is faster. Though, the the 5R and 6 are at least faster than the 7.

Last edited:
i think so!too bad i go holidays soon,cant wait nex6 so get the nex7 already.

Ahakz, me too cause i need to practice so i can shoot some photo during my GF convo coming next Monday at KL.

I don't think that an issue for those Manual Lover, they'll still pick NEX-7 and used Leica lens on it.

i think so!too bad i go holidays soon,cant wait nex6 so get the nex7 already.

Think I will miss focus peaking on my NEX 7 as I have sold it off last nitez to one of the bros here. X-E1 no focus peaking and shall see how to use MF on my Cron 35 Asph on it... Hope it's not a hassle... LOL

Thoth said:
Think I will miss focus peaking on my NEX 7 as I have sold it off last nitez to one of the bros here. X-E1 no focus peaking and shall see how to use MF on my Cron 35 Asph on it... Hope it's not a hassle... LOL

Good luck with that! Seriously, the peak filter is one of the best reasons for NEX as long as other manufacturers aren't willing to offer it.

Good luck with that! Seriously, the peak filter is one of the best reasons for NEX as long as other manufacturers aren't willing to offer it.

Haha.. I know... worst case, keep the cron 35 asph for future M bodies or FF NEX if Sony resolve all the purple fringing and noise issues.. LOL

i think u wont miss much if u r using fuji's 35mm since its Autofocus.

Seem like everyone is jumping ship or thinking of changing to nex6. Hhaha but i still love the nex 7 with cv35mm n cz24mm

i think u wont miss much if u r using fuji's 35mm since its Autofocus.

But I do want to use my Cron 35 ASPH on the X-E1 at times leh... Rem? Vain factor! LOL... Anyway, will test it on one of the bro's M to X Hawk's adaptor and see if it's worth it to buy it or not. Also need to see how the magnification manual focus is relatively good enuff to forsake focus peaking. Autofocus is good but makes you lazy... Haha...

Seem like everyone is jumping ship or thinking of changing to nex6. Hhaha but i still love the nex 7 with cv35mm n cz24mm

All kena GAS liao.. Seriously, if the NEX 7 works well wif no purple fringing on my Cron 35 ASPH or the CV 35-1.7 Ultron ASPH, and also the visible noise seen at lower ISO, I would not haf jumped over to X-E1. Thanks for bro ZoomZ's poisonous words too.

Really hope Sony does resolve all these issues when they launch the NEX FF body and I might jump back. ;p

Errz said:
not(or cannot) jump cause i got too many lens. :bsmilie:

Sell sell sell.

Errz said:
not(or cannot) jump cause i got too many lens. :bsmilie:

Thinking of expanding collection of 1-2lens

Thoth said:
Really hope Sony does resolve all these issues when they launch the NEX FF body and I might jump back. ;p

I'm confident they will solve this issue if they ever release the FF derivative with an amazing amount of FF E-mount lenses. ;-)

I'm confident they will solve this issue if they ever release the FF derivative with an amazing amount of FF E-mount lenses. ;-)

So optimistic ar bro?? Haha.. We shall see... would love to haf the FF NEX and pair up my M lenses... Cheers...

So optimistic ar bro?? Haha.. We shall see... would love to haf the FF NEX and pair up my M lenses... Cheers...

I would love a NEX-VG900 in a NEX-6/7 body with more controls even without any native full-frame E-mount support but I fear Sony might release such a camera only under their new Hasselblad "brand".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.