Some People are RUDE RUDE RUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invest in a 42" LCD TV and a home theatre system. Rent the DVD.
Can pause the movie at anytime, go toilet, check internet, play maple story, surf CS, talk on handphone, drink alcohol, put your feet on the table, lie down on the floor, order KFC, eat KFC, invite real friends for a movie

I dread going to cinemas now cos of numerous instances of smelly feet and chair kickers.

Be careful guys, never be too rude to the guy behind your back ..... hate to see anyone of you coming out of the cinema with a screwdriver stuck on your neck :bsmilie::sweatsm:

i think the guy behind will be saying...

I'd like to show you a magic trick, i'm gonna make this screw driver disappear... :sweatsm:

After many "happy feet" at the back situations and having to "beat some manners into the dog", I've observed different cinemas attract different crowds, where some are more idiotic than others.

LIDO:
Used to be a favorite of mine during my uni days. But now, attracts the English-speaking Bengs, ooh-ooh-I'm-so-special teeny boopers, himbos/bimbos, XXXL ang-mohs who think they've found that "special little gem of a cinema in commercialized Singapore"

Cineleisure:
Kids, LOTS of kids

GV:
Average folks. It's a compromise. Smaller theaters allow me to sit at the back row thereby ruling out any possibility of a moron ruining the show.

After many "happy feet" at the back situations and having to "beat some manners into the dog", I've observed different cinemas attract different crowds, where some are more idiotic than others.

LIDO:
Used to be a favorite of mine during my uni days. But now, attracts the English-speaking Bengs, ooh-ooh-I'm-so-special teeny boopers, himbos/bimbos, XXXL ang-mohs who think they've found that "special little gem of a cinema in commercialized Singapore"

Cineleisure:
Kids, LOTS of kids

GV:
Average folks. It's a compromise. Smaller theaters allow me to sit at the back row thereby ruling out any possibility of a moron ruining the show.

How about those cinemas along Golden Mile .... :dunno:

Shoulda just asked him to stop, not his fault if he doesnt know whats annoying you, waiting for an hour and then shouting and hurling abuse is not the way to do it. People never seem to just ask anymore........

How about those cinemas along Golden Mile .... :dunno:

The Royal Highness? :bsmilie:

Shoulda just asked him to stop, not his fault if he doesnt know whats annoying you, waiting for an hour and then shouting and hurling abuse is not the way to do it. People never seem to just ask anymore........

how can that be? since when others enjoyed being kicked in the seats from behind? :dunno: there are reminders to switch phones off or silence them b4 show starts. now need new trailer for annoying people? :bsmilie:

#no kicking, after 2nd warning, will result in leg clamping. $50 for release.

by the Management

then again that's the whole thing about ppl lacking decency to know that actually having people push up and kick against your seat would be naturally annoying... to maybe not ALL but i'm guessing MOST people.

i'm usually very patient and didn't want to make too much of a scene out of it - so i just turned around and looked at him.. that's pretty much a clear sign that what he's doing is getting to me. but then again he only got it after the 2nd time :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.