Some doubt about studio lighting photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks simple enough for hotshoe flash.

bounced it from right side top down.

hotshoe flash mean external flash like EX580 or EX430 ???

so the flash is attached to the camera or off the camera?

it dont use continous lighting??
But when i look at the exif image data...it indicate that flash not fire...

Last edited:
yep. hotshoe means u attach ur flash to a hotshoe. then u remotely fire.

through a cable synced up to ur cam or something else.

and yes. its bounced right side top down. i wish they at least added a reflector on the left as the fill light.

yep. hotshoe means u attach ur flash to a hotshoe. then u remotely fire.

through a cable synced up to ur cam or something else.

and yes. its bounced right side top down. i wish they at least added a reflector on the left as the fill light.

ok it mean i attached the flash to a hotshoe and off the camera, putting it at right side ... with a angle of 45 degree to bounce off from the ceiling...down to the subject...

as you mentioned put a reflector on the left..if the light bounced off from the top to down...then reflector still can reflect the light??

ok it mean i attached the flash to a hotshoe and off the camera, putting it at right side ... with a angle of 45 degree to bounce off from the ceiling...down to the subject...

as you mentioned put a reflector on the left..if the light bounced off from the top to down...then reflector still can reflect the light??

why not? :) its a fill light. not meant to be strong anyways. its to make bring out details on the left side.

for my nikeshoes i used 2 lights. one as key light 1 as fill light and the flash to blast the background to voidness;D

why not? :) its a fill light. not meant to be strong anyways. its to make bring out details on the left side.

for my nikeshoes i used 2 lights. one as key light 1 as fill light and the flash to blast the background to voidness;D

so when the light bounce off from the ceiling to down and putting a reflector on the left, it will reflect some light from left back to subject to fill the left portion of the subject right?

yes ur correct:)

u can do tat with constant lighting too. maybe not the bouncing part.

yes ur correct:)

u can do tat with constant lighting too. maybe not the bouncing part.

haha..nice..i think i got more or less there..so i still wondering which continous lighting set i should get..

well. up to u really. jiayous:D

Status
Not open for further replies.