Singaporeans blur on sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that guy in the article (the one whose wife is still a virgin after years of marriage) needs a GPS unit so he can locate the right target. :bsmilie:

Try to throw a sex related joke at some sg friends and most of the time, it will fall flat.

They just do not get it.

And if they do. They do not dare to laugh.

Speaking of daring. I was with a foreign TV crew this week. And they interviewed some people in the street about general life in SG. They were suprised that everybody was just saying how life is great here, how the gahmen is so smart in solving general things of the country, and how they would not be anywhere else, blah blah blah.

They felt like they were all playing a tape located in their teeth somewhere.

I had to do a little explanation about how things work here.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yes to some folks out there, sex education is wrong.... sex education will encourage premarital sex, sex education will bring forth sinful thoughts, sex education is "dirty"

So result? We have people who know nothing about sex and are proud about it.....till they have problems like this...

I have an real life story of some one who called her friends to ask how to do it after the wedding.... cos both hubby and her virgins and have zero knowledge of sex.... didnt know which is the correct hole to insert into..... classic right?

I feel like opening an agency of sex instructors. :bsmilie:

Yes to some folks out there, sex education is wrong.... sex education will encourage premarital sex, sex education will bring forth sinful thoughts, sex education is "dirty"

So result? We have people who know nothing about sex and are proud about it.....till they have problems like this...

I have an real life story of some one who called her friends to ask how to do it after the wedding.... cos both hubby and her virgins and have zero knowledge of sex.... didnt know which is the correct hole to insert into..... classic right?

Try to throw a sex related joke at some sg friends and most of the time, it will fall flat.

They just do not get it.

And if they do. They do not dare to laugh.

Speaking of daring. I was with a foreign TV crew this week. And they interviewed some people in the street about general life in SG. They were suprised that everybody was just saying how life is great here, how the gahmen is so smart in solving general things of the country, and how they would not be anywhere else, blah blah blah.

They felt like they were all playing a tape located in their teeth somewhere.

I had to do a little explanation about how things work here.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

big brother is watching... :bsmilie:

oh ya, u have to reassure them that you are gonna make a mosaic on their face, will then they will speak the truth... lol

You can call your Agency Karma sutra or Mama sutra
Karma Sutra's a tad advanced.

Dun think its a pretty sight if SCDF ppl are going to ferry a naked couple all tangled up in each other's embrace that's suffering from multiple bone fractures.

No wonder we are facing population problems. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.