Singaporeans blur on sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a sad sad human world... a simple need in human life has to be replaced by a plastic doll !

:bsmilie:
In the movie "Lars and the Real Girl" now showing in theatres, thats exactly what the human protagonist (Ryan Gosling), does...he is a shy and somewhat delusional guy who dare not have relations with the opp. sex and so he buys a full size sex doll to be his companion...no the movie is not smutty in any way but it explore more of the 'relationship' between the guy and the doll who becomes his companion...heard its quite a touching show.

Dun be surprised...there are lots of such pple out there...they even dress the doll up, talk to them, buy them presents/flowers etc....kinda eerie if you ask me. :sweat:

And yes these dolls dun come cheap...not sure abt the Japanese ones but the US version costs about USD $5k ...fully customised some more..

In the movie "Lars and the Real Girl" now showing in theatres, thats exactly what the human protagonist (Ryan Gosling), does...he is a shy and somewhat delusional guy who dare not have relations with the opp. sex and so he buys a full size sex doll to be his companion...no the movie is not smutty in any way but it explore more of the 'relationship' between the guy and the doll who becomes his companion...heard its quite a touching show.

Dun be surprised...there are lots of such pple out there...they even dress the doll up, talk to them, buy them presents/flowers etc....kinda eerie if you ask me. :sweat:

And yes these dolls dun come cheap...not sure abt the Japanese ones but the US version costs about USD $5k ...fully customised some more..
U guys know that in nursing schools they've got those full sized human replica dummies that cost like a million a pop that breathes, wheezes and 'dies' like a human being?

Guess Candy Dolls shld be bought in by MOE to supplement teaching of Sex Education. :bsmilie:

U guys know that in nursing schools they've got those full sized human replica dummies that cost like a million a pop that breathes, wheezes and 'dies' like a human being?

Guess Candy Dolls shld be bought in by MOE to supplement teaching of Sex Education. :bsmilie:
Hhahaha....yah lor...gd idea. I think also got male versions rite? Maybe to cater for those women or g*y customers. :bsmilie:

Imagine if got such shop selling these dolls in sg...:think:

Hhahaha....yah lor...gd idea. I think also got male versions rite? Maybe to cater for those women or g*y customers. :bsmilie:

Imagine if got such shop selling these dolls in sg...:think:

i think there is one at Penisular.

:sweatsm:

it is a sad sad human world... a simple need in human life has to be replaced by a plastic doll !

:bsmilie:
on the contrary, i think this plastic dolly thingy will one day be our saviour of the Mother Earth.
Just look at Second Life, there are millions who believe in it.
And because of so many diseases spreading thru human, etc... and also people getting too violence, the doll should have a place in our society.
Because living things are born naturally to want to have sex, many ppl should find this doll useful,... the shy and socially imbalance ppl, the widowers, ppl due to religious reasons, the hypersex ppl, the gays, etc.....
IMHO, I think the gov should allow some sort of grants or subsidies for the purchase of such dolls for certain category of Singaporeans .....:think:

on the contrary, i think this plastic dolly thingy will one day be our saviour of the Mother Earth.
And because of so many diseases spreading thru human, etc... and also people getting too violence, the doll should have a place in our society.
Because living things are born naturally to want to have sex, many ppl should find this doll useful,... the shy and socially imbalance ppl, the widowers, ppl due to religious reasons, the hypersex ppl, the gays, etc.....
IMHO, I think the gov should allow some sort of grants or subsidies for the purchase of such dolls for certain category of Singaporeans .....:think:

well.. u may feedback to SG Govt thru this channel http://www.gov.sg/feedback.htm :sweat:

Canonised, human body can never be the same as plastic doll loh.

:rolleyes:

Canonised, human body can never be the same as plastic doll loh.

:rolleyes:
Have you ever slept with a doll before? Unfortunately many of us haven't, but i believe it would be better than being alone (as in having physical/social/mental/religion/etc problems...) for many of those having some kinds of needs, not only sexual but some kind of a security blanket .... :think:
Of course for the majority of us, there is no need for such toys but some others .......... :dunno:

In the more developed countries, Japan, Korea, EU, USA, etc ... this is really a big industry.

Have you ever slept with a doll before? Unfortunately many of us haven't, but i believe it would be better than being alone (as in having physical/social/mental/religion/etc problems...) for many of those having some kinds of needs, not only sexual but some kind of a security blanket .... :think:
Of course for the majority of us, there is no need for such toys but some others .......... :dunno:

In the more developed countries, Japan, Korea, EU, USA, etc ... this is really a big industry.

yah.. agree with you to some extent.

believe it anot.. i once had a fren who had some problems with his private part.. so he went to see a doctor who happens to be a sweet looking young lady doctor.

3 years later.. they are now married with 2 kids.. :bsmilie:

it was the moment of medical consultation .. love & chemistry started between them :devil:

:sweat:

she must have liked what she saw :bsmilie:

The distance between both holes isn't exactly very large and since both are probably embarassed about it coupled with bad eyesight, its easy to go thru the wrong hole.

But still, it seemed to have happened just once too many times to be of a coincidence. The probability of getting to the wrong hole is juzt 50%. Unbelievable they've got it wrong 100% of the time.

which both holes are u referring to? if back 2 then i think easy to go wrong. if front one...i dun think is easy...but then i heard of a case where the hubby managed to get in. wife complain painful :sweat:

I sleep with a 'dutch woman' in between my legs......

which both holes are u referring to? if back 2 then i think easy to go wrong. if front one...i dun think is easy...but then i heard of a case where the hubby managed to get in. wife complain painful :sweat:
Maybe wife think its normal to be a little painful at first?

We more or less know the first time on both ends CAN be a little painful? :dunno: After that loose shiok liaoz, different matter all together.

Maybe wife think its normal to be a little painful at first?

We more or less know the first time on both ends CAN be a little painful? :dunno: After that loose shiok liaoz, different matter all together.

i was referring to the tiny lobang where the urine comes out :sweat: anyway...the dr had to use mirror to show the couple the correct spot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.