SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
which co. is she representing for this SIN?

i wonder if the co. she represents have the same impression of all these nice folks who paid to attend this exhibition?

They wouldn't care, as long as the money is in the bank.

Has anyone actually READ her blog?

They wouldn't care, as long as the money is in the bank.

Has anyone actually READ her blog?

they will care if alot of ppl write in to complain. they haf to, it won't look good on them.

otherwise we all jus siam this particular co. and this particular event model in all future events.

Hmm, CC, why don't you and I go to SIN, and when the moders stand in front of the car we tell them to siam one side - we want to take close-up shot of the CAR's headlamps...

Seriously, I would love to shoot the cars abstract, but it's just isn't possible I suppose... :bsmilie:

Hmm, CC, why don't you and I go to SIN, and when the moders stand in front of the car we tell them to siam one side - we want to take close-up shot of the CAR's headlamps...

Seriously, I would love to shoot the cars abstract, but it's just isn't possible I suppose... :bsmilie:

no more SIN liao leh... :bsmilie: got any more motorshow this year? :think:

next time go to such event mux wear a tag that says, WE ARE NO WOLVES!

see beautiful cars and jus ask the models to make way for our automobile fotography. jus in case one of the event models take a foto of us and label us as WOLVES. :bsmilie:

suay to the max!

see beautiful cars and jus ask the models to make way for our automobile fotography. jus in case one of the event models take a foto of us and label us as WOLVES. :bsmilie:

suay to the max!

The ultimate i can think of ... is going to one of these shows ... in a cheesecake costume, asking such gers to move aside and start shaking your own bon-bons! :bsmilie:

suay to the max!

I can see it all now bro, the moders will have this blog post "PHOTOGRAPHERS DON'T LET US DO OUR JOB"...

We can't win, we not chio enough. :bsmilie:

I think we should...

She really pisses me off with the usage of the word "wolf".

What attracts a male dog? thats what she is... hahaha

they will care if alot of ppl write in to complain. they haf to, it won't look good on them.

otherwise we all jus siam this particular co. and this particular event model in all future events.

I can see it all now bro, the moders will have this blog post "PHOTOGRAPHERS DON'T LET US DO OUR JOB"...

We can't win, we not chio enough. :bsmilie:

nothing is fair.

so next time we shud jus avoid such events altogether.

pay $$ go in take fotos oso tio label as 'a pack of wolves'.

wat next? :bsmilie:

they paying us to don tat costume n shake our bon-bons?

:sweat:

Well, if we get a entourage from CS to come and hoot us, bypassing the girls altogether, the organizers might actually PAY us to NOT shake our bon-bons! :bsmilie: I guess we could ask a few guys to don sequined g-string bikinis at the same time! :sweat:

nothing is fair.

so next time we shud jus avoid such events altogether.

pay $$ go in take fotos oso tio label as 'a pack of wolves'.

wat next? :bsmilie:

We cross dress in race queen gear...

motorshow 2008, this saturday...

WA!!

where? how come i dunno... :embrass:

paiseh, i not very into automobile... :embrass:

now cannot be very into automobile. wait go to such show suaysuay tio one trigger happy event model take a foto and somehow got me inside, then kena label as 'wolf(singular tense)'.

hoh seh liao ah!!!

buy 4D oso never so zhun! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.