SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then wat photo you want to shoot?

Photojournalism... :bsmilie: You can shoot other people's camera and you see alot of interesting compositions~ :thumbsup:

guy grabbing @$$! :bsmilie:

... & the aftermath! ;p

You meant the following type of pictures? :bsmilie:

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

Is the man in orange an Hobbit? Why so short?:eek:

he's into long slander necks? :bsmilie:

Yeah, lots of GWCs and BTSS spotted at SIN. I didn't even shoot much. Went there to chat with friends. :bsmilie:

Youhong, nice captures. We both saw the flesh grabbers in action. :nono:

But it's SG. What to do?

And some of them were actually aiming their cameras at some weird places......

wonder if the hottest has 3 arms, 2 heads, or, what?
self-proclaimed weirdos :D

You meant the following type of pictures? :bsmilie:

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

at least, they touched the cloth area.. some models dun not cover that areas :sweat:

This Evie (Evangeline) seems quite a lot different in the asset department the last I saw her....or perhaps I got mixed up with another person.

quite close, for $10. lol... why the model hold book? to roll up & whack the guy if hands go OB! :think:

It's more like protecting her assets really from straying hands. I have also noticed
alot of guys wanting their pictures taken with the models. Really is that a necessity
or perhaps to show off the pictures to friends and family members ..'See ah took picture
with a moller hor'.Geezus so sad.

It's more like protecting her assets really from straying hands. I have also noticed
alot of guys wanting their pictures taken with the models. Really is that a necessity
or perhaps to show off the pictures to friends and family members ..'See ah took picture
with a moller hor'.Geezus so sad.

or prevent wardrobe malfunction- guy 'accidently' pulled down the tube top... :sweat:

nowadays many moller & GWC (Great World City!:bsmilie:)!

This Evie (Evangeline) seems quite a lot different in the asset department the last I saw her....or perhaps I got mixed up with another person.

The only thing I noticed about her was that she has braces on perhaps that hinder
her smiling. To be frank she and Sonia are very calm and collect with their posing
no prancing or preening like others.

The only thing I noticed about her was that she has braces on perhaps that hinder
her smiling. To be frank she and Sonia are very calm and collect with their posing

got prancing & preening 1s?! :bigeyes:

next time must go & see! :bsmilie:

Yes, I agreed with you on that. She always adjusted her lips, in order not to
let the braces to show too much before she fixed her poses for the
photograph shoots.

I would say it is rather professional of her. :thumbsup:

Lucky,I never go there.Too many people taking all the chu bo pictures from other countries.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

well, I think we all know the reasons why the organisers have all the girls, wearing so little, stand by the cars. It's a little naive for whoever to think that the guys there are there just for the cars. If you don't want people to leer and take photographs of you, then don't wear so little and be standing there. Nobody forces anyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.