SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And sell special 'home-made' cheesecake and make a FORTUNE! :devil::bsmilie:

Good idea, we'll probably make more dough selling cheesecake at SIN than selling photos.

Well, if we get a entourage from CS to come and hoot us, bypassing the girls altogether, the organizers might actually PAY us to NOT shake our bon-bons! :bsmilie: I guess we could ask a few guys to don sequined g-string bikinis at the same time! :sweat:

sion would love to. :bsmilie:

anyway guys, those goin to the motoshow this weekend, jus be more alert la.

wait u log into CS in the evening and u see ur yandao face here in KPT, u know wat happened liao. hahahaha

:bsmilie:

siao one. :thumbsd:

pay $$ go to such events and still mux kena labeled as 'a pack of wolves' when all the guys did are take fotos of event models and automobile.

then wat? go there eat cheesecake? :bsmilie:

Now, Sion would probably add a twist to EVERYZTHING, and turn up IN the cheesecake, with a full gown, burst out of the caks and do a raucnchy strip-tease! Die lah. Liddat already have to apply for public entertainment license! :bsmilie:

Now, Sion would probably add a twist to EVERYZTHING, and turn up IN the cheesecake, with a full gown, burst out of the caks and do a raucnchy strip-tease! Die lah. Liddat already have to apply for public entertainment license! :bsmilie:

Now for THAT I will pay a 50-dollar entrance fee...

i cannot bear to visualise that.... :bsmilie:

anyway guys, those goin to the motoshow this weekend, jus be more alert la.

wait u log into CS in the evening and u see ur yandao face here in KPT, u know wat happened liao. hahahaha

:bsmilie:

Yes. We'll be looking out for a Cheesecake look-alike in the motorshow.

Last year some people said they didn't go to the show yet their faces showed up in the photos.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

How many people actually go to a motoshow purely to see the cars?

DANGED!

You mean there were CARS at a motorshow? :sweat:

mutterstoself"HawcomenoonetoldmeIfeelSOOOCheated!!!mutters

DANGED!

You mean there were CARS at a motorshow? :sweat:

mutterstoself"HawcomenoonetoldmeIfeelSOOOCheated!!!mutters

Of course there are "CARS", beri beri nice "CARS"

Everyone got two "CARS", even my cat got four "CARS"

How many people actually go to a motoshow purely to see the cars?

cars, see but never snap. models? snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, snap.......... :bsmilie:

purely see (yes), snap (no). :bsmilie:

Of course there are "CARS", beri beri nice "CARS"

Everyone got two "CARS", even my cat got four "CARS"

OOU YAAAH HOR!

Got a LOT of CAR-KIs at MoloorShow! :bsmilie:

Skinnie wans, short wans, long wans, white wans, well, mostly white white wans ... seksi wans! :bsmilie:

OOU YAAAH HOR!

Got a LOT of CAR-KIs at MoloorShow! :bsmilie:

Skinnie wans, short wans, long wans, white wans, well, mostly white white wans ... seksi wans! :bsmilie:

Aim wrongly, might shot some hairly one. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.