Simple Studio for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
studio will be closed from 30th June to 4th July coz I'll be going overseas on assignment.. :)

enivre said:
Hi guys,

I'm renting out my studio for anyone who's interested, prefably freelancers, students and hobbyists who just want to try out a studio.

Please note that this is a simple studio set up for rent, not a pro studio, so don't be expecting too much.

studiosetup.jpg

Pricing is at $25 per hour but with a minimum of 2hrs. What you will be getting are the following:

- backdrop stand with backdrops (black, white, grey, yellow, blue, red, white, patchy blue)
- 2 x 500W, 1 x 300W, 1 x 200W Excella strobes (parallel to Electra)
- Lightstands, boom, snoot, barndoors, honeycomb, filters, softboxes, brolly, tripod
- 5 in 1 reflector
- IR trigger, sync cords, sync terminals
- Product Table (as seen in corner of room)
- several chairs, stools, study table (for those who want to shoot pets)
- airconditioned changing room with full height mirrors, living room area, toilet
- photographer and model NOT included.. :)

The studio address is 6A Lim Tua Tow Road (near Serangoon MRT) and the number to reach us at is 68580623 or you can PM me should you need more information.

Please note that the studio is only open on appointment basis, so don't drop by without an appointment. Also, the timing of rental is subjective to our schedules and might not always be available.

Thanks!
Ervine

Hi Enivre,

The setup seem quite condusive, would you be able to provide the measurement for your studio floor space? Or at least the longest length from the backdrop.

Thanks lots :)

sabbatical said:
Hi Enivre,

The setup seem quite condusive, would you be able to provide the measurement for your studio floor space? Or at least the longest length from the backdrop.

Thanks lots :)

Longest length if the partition door leading to the office area is open is about 10-12m, studio itself is 5x5m if my memory hasn't failed me..

:)

As before, I'll be away till Tuesday 4th July..

Just brought in a new roll of white (to replace the old overused roll) and green paper backdrops! ;)

used his studio over the weekend. was very happy. comfortable environment, not as small as i expected and a very helpful owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.