Sian...SCV sport channel increase price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Goi said:
Come on people ... let's keep politics out of this; to begin with the price hike has nothing to do with it! (For those who have been following the development should know what are the real reasons)

For me, bo bian lor ... I can't live without football ... :confused:

Adam, what we have discussed so far is Mdm Ho Ching who heads Temasek, controlling shareholder of StarHub direct or otherwise. She also happens to be the current PM's wife. I do not think we have touched on local politics per se.

What i prefer is a looser than loose monitoring. After all, it is kopitiam here, right!

let's get the mod to close this thread. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

reachme2003 said:
Adam, what we have discussed so far is Mdm Ho Ching who heads Temasek, controlling shareholder of StarHub direct or otherwise. She also happens to be the current PM's wife. I do not think we have touched on local politics per se.

What i prefer is a looser than loose monitoring.

Guess is a business decision by Starhub. Whatever it is, EPL is the one earning. EPL increased broadcast rights (demand is there, so...), ESPN gotta pay a lot more (insider news : a lot a lot a lot more than before), so, they charged more, hence, Starhub passed to consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.