[ Showcase ] Images from Panasonic Micro 4/3 cameras

Care to elaborate more on why you dun like GF1?

From Panasonic G1:

g1-003.jpg

Tried the cam for a couple of days and don't really like it....
If only Sony is going to launch a APS sized Cybershot R2 with interchangeable lens system. I've been dreaming of this since the R1 is launched. G1 is close but somehow not what I would have liked it to be.

Care to elaborate more on why you dun like GF1?

The placement of the LCD. The user interface... these are my personal preference...

Then the image quality.... aps sized sensor vs a 2x crop. DOF which affects the look and feel of the image... noise level etc..

Bro, you took the pic using G1 not GF1 right?

The placement of the LCD. The user interface... these are my personal preference...

Then the image quality.... aps sized sensor vs a 2x crop. DOF which affects the look and feel of the image... noise level etc..

Bro, you took the pic using G1 not GF1 right?

G1 G1 G1.... which I bought it brand new with the kit lens for only $599.
This is the feature I love most about the G1. :)

Last edited:
Went out with Girlfriend 1 during lunch time. This is my 1st official date with Girl Friend 1 since we got together a few days back. Very pleasant and comfortable time we spent together. All pics are direct from camera without any editing.

B&W series

Pic 1:
P1000187.jpg

Pic 2:
P1000063.jpg

Pic 3:
P1000072.jpg

Pic 4:
P1000096.jpg

Pic 5:
P1000102.jpg

Pic 6:
P1000151.jpg

All pictures are taken with the 20mm f1.7 at aperture ranging from f2.0 to f2.8 at ISO 100 to 200.

Last edited:
Pic 7:
P1000159.jpg

Pic 8:
P1000160.jpg

Pic 9: Modern Vs Ancient
P1000172.jpg

Last edited:
Went out with Girlfriend 1 during lunch time. This is my 1st official date with Girl Friend 1 since we got together a few days back. Very pleasant and comfortable time we spent together. All pics are direct from camera without any editing.

B&W series

Pic 1:
P1000187.jpg

Pic 2:
P1000063.jpg

Pic 3:
P1000072.jpg
hi aaron 80

how to shoot in black and white mode using your GirlFriend 1? I can't seem to find it.. :(

by the way, love the 3rd pic.. :D

B&W series

Pic 1:
P1000187.jpg

Pic 2:
P1000063.jpg

Pic 3:
P1000072.jpg
hi aaron 88

can you teach me how to shoot in b&W mode using your GirlFriend 1? I can't seem to find that mode.

Thanks and by the way, love your 3rd pics... :D

Thanks bro! You go to film mode, there are 3 different types of B&W modes there. Dynamic B&W, Smooth B&W and Standard B&W. All the B&W pics, I took using Dynamic B&W.

hi aaron 80

how to shoot in black and white mode using your GirlFriend 1? I can't seem to find it.. :(

by the way, love the 3rd pic.. :D

Just a reminder for everyone posting sample images in Equipment Discussions.

This is not a personal gallery and therefore please kindly comply with rules to posting in this section.

Technical specs and camera models/lenses information MUST be shared as laid out in page one guidelines (first post in this thread). Kindly read and understand the criteria before posting images in here.

While we welcome the sharing of sample of images from various cameras and makes, but this should not be confused with personal and images galleries in the other sections of ClubSNAP forums. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Thats a good price?

is there an offer going on?

Special in Court about 1 month back.... no more already...
Bought the cam in a blink to play play... then sell it 2 weeks later to make a $300 profit. :)

Sorry, will takenote of it.:)

Just a reminder for everyone posting sample images in Equipment Discussions.

This is not a personal gallery and therefore please kindly comply with rules to posting in this section.

Technical specs and camera models/lenses information MUST be shared as laid out in page one guidelines (first post in this thread). Kindly read and understand the criteria before posting images in here.

While we welcome the sharing of sample of images from various cameras and makes, but this should not be confused with personal and images galleries in the other sections of ClubSNAP forums. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Special in Court about 1 month back.... no more already...
Bought the cam in a blink to play play... then sell it 2 weeks later to make a $300 profit. :)

wah... good deal man.

so how u find the G1 verse EP1 (only in terms of image quality and sensor)

i traded my red G1 for an EP-1 just less than a month ago, keeping the G1 kit lens, now i have IS on both lens and body :bsmilie:

Panasonic Lumix GH1
20mm F1.7
ISO 100 F1.7
1/50

PolarOriginal1.jpg

G1 + VM adapter + Ultron 28mm f/1.9. Wide open, ISO 100, 1/1000s, Standard film mode. JPEG capture, PP in ACR.

Last edited: