Show your dressed up LX-3.. :D

The smell won't last for too long also. ;p

Hope not going ot but to maintain smell and condition of the leather case, one can nourish it with mink oil, keep it in those breathable bag and not enclose.

my other LX3 dressing :lovegrin:

27zc2uo.jpg

I'm missing out on the auto lens cap, didn't want to risk an LC-1 so I bought the JJC ALC-3. I'l be adding bumper stickers which can be bought from DIY stores such as home fix to fix the shadow problem... :)

I'm missing out on the auto lens cap, didn't want to risk an LC-1 so I bought the JJC ALC-3. I'l be adding bumper stickers which can be bought from DIY stores such as home fix to fix the shadow problem... :)
I have the LC-1 fixed alrdy.

Do u think i shld change to jjc screw on?

I know its the same but i felt bad to snap the lc1 to my lx3. Although its alrdy mounted and i dont change lens whatsoever

I have the LC-1 fixed alrdy.

Do u think i shld change to jjc screw on?

I know its the same but i felt bad to snap the lc1 to my lx3. Although its alrdy mounted and i dont change lens whatsoever

I think you should wait for me to try it out first...;)

I think you should wait for me to try it out first...;)

if its any help, I've been on the aftermarket jjc screw-on cap for a few weeks now and I think its not too bad for the ~$25 that it costed me. I have a pandabase wideangle as well so I do periodically screw on and off the lenscap to put on the tube adapter. So far so good.

btw, I did not do the mod to the cap as I don't see any noticeable vignette on both wide and tele with the lenscap on.

Naked is the best. Hehe...

4228506594_6c03106aef.jpg

May I know what is the thing you add on to the lens?
Cos now I'm having thoughts if I should get a D90 if my LX3 can actually have things add on to it and act like a DSLR.

May I know what is the thing you add on to the lens?
Cos now I'm having thoughts if I should get a D90 if my LX3 can actually have things add on to it and act like a DSLR.

Adapter with B+W Polariser Filter, Tiffen Clear Filter and B+W Lens Cap

Adapter with B+W Polariser Filter, Tiffen Clear Filter and B+W Lens Cap

Hi Drexter, may I know specifically which model of polariser is your B+W? How much & does it get vignetting when used with the Pandabase adapter?

Thank you

i noticed that quite a number of u here are using pandabase adapter. What is the diff when compared to panasonic's adapter?
Where could i purchase the adapter? Thks in adv

How much is the yashica viewfinder? Able to get it locally?

i noticed that quite a number of u here are using pandabase adapter. What is the diff when compared to panasonic's adapter?
Where could i purchase the adapter? Thks in adv

panasonic adapter is 46mm which is quite hard to find accessories other than the orginal lx3 accessories.

pandabase or other 3rd party adapter is a 46mm backthread with a 52mm frontthread so u could find accessories with 52mm threads more easily.

panasonic adapter is 46mm which is quite hard to find accessories other than the orginal lx3 accessories.

pandabase or other 3rd party adapter is a 46mm backthread with a 52mm frontthread so u could find accessories with 52mm threads more easily.

Hey thk u for the info, just wondering....im using a modified ricoh lc1 lens cap which is attached to the lens ring, meaning...if i were to remove lc1...im removing the lens ring as well.

Would i still be able to attach the pandabase/3rd party adapter without the lens ring? lastly...where is a good place to hunt for the adapters?

Many thks in adv

I may be wrong, but i thought you must remove the lens ring to fix any adaptors? Cos the lens ring is to cover/protect the screw thread

I may be wrong, but i thought you must remove the lens ring to fix any adaptors? Cos the lens ring is to cover/protect the screw thread

thanks...can adapter users verify if lens ring needs to be removed before adapter attachment?