Show your dressed up LX-3.. :D

yes definately must remove the lens ring in order to screw in the 52mm adapter to the 46mm threads.

ebay is a gd place to get cheap and reliable adapter at less than $10! local shop sell very expensive

Thanks for the info.

But in the description,

Brightline frames each marked for 35mm, 85mm and 135mm can be seen, showing the correct framing for these lenses

cos LX3 is more suitable for 21mm frames, will this limitations be a problem?

hi u can read up the reviews left behind by the buyer to the seller. most of them using it for lx3 seems quite happy with it althou the field of view might be slightly smaller than what u see in the lcd. but given the cheaper price alternative, it might be a good buy.

yes definately must remove the lens ring in order to screw in the 52mm adapter to the 46mm threads.

ebay is a gd place to get cheap and reliable adapter at less than $10! local shop sell very expensive

Thanks! But which would be a better option 52mm or 46mm, in terms of getting filters for it?

52mm filters are more commonly found in local shops if u r not buying from ebay. get the B+W or Hoya filters~

LX3 with Opteka High Definition 2 Wide Angle Lens.

4330781393_525d40ef94.jpg

Think i posted this b4 in another thread but i think its more appropiate here

19122009602.jpg

May I know where to get the lens cap?
How much? From where?

Thank you

May I know where to get the lens cap?
How much? From where?

Thank you
its the ricoh LC1 lens cap.

some camera shops may have it. call to make sure cos alot of them not bringing this in.

alternatively, get those 3rd party lens cap from ebay. search for JJC lens cap. its screw-on type, not snap on like the ricoh lens cap.

its the ricoh LC1 lens cap.

some camera shops may have it. call to make sure cos alot of them not bringing this in.

alternatively, get those 3rd party lens cap from ebay. search for JJC lens cap. its screw-on type, not snap on like the ricoh lens cap.

Thanks for the reply.
Will search for it...

Thank you

Gariz metal stickers for LX3:

LX33.jpg

i bought a 3rd party LX3 converter lens conversion adaptor for $30 from JL Photo, and found out that they also sell the metal stickers for $47/piece by pre-order. however if ordering less than 8 pieces you have to top up another $8. too expensive for me.

too bling bling for me.

i prefer leather outfit

sorry for the poor quality. only good cam is in the pic itself.

51993002.jpg