Show your dressed up LX-3.. :D

ok, i just found that on gmarket! it's easier to get from gmarket as we can join sprees for it.

price is USD$ 24.43. link: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=167359121

but the only concern is... is the sticker gonna leave sticky residue on the camera.

-edit-

ok sorry, it doesn't ship internationally.

Last edited:
I would actually prefer the leatherette with the layout of the Korean metal dressing thingy, that is, with the "Lumix" words and logo visible.

The metal skin looks kinda tacky to me, but I can understand where its appeal would be.:)

Think i posted this b4 in another thread but i think its more appropiate here

19122009602.jpg

wat is viewfinder for?

wat is viewfinder for?

It is meant for the user to compose their shots. Before the LCD preview screen, there is the viewfinder. Coming from the SLR/ DSLR, I'm still pretty used to a view finder than live viewing from the LCD to take my pictures. However the original view finder attachment is just too expensive and it doesn't exact 'Zoom'.;p

Wah $300+ is alot of money!

There are other cheaper alternatives to the original viewfinder. Though not exactly at 24mm, Voigtlander's 21 or 25mm viewfinders are still pretty usable on the LX-3 at about half the price for a brand new one.

It is meant for the user to compose their shots. Before the LCD preview screen, there is the viewfinder. Coming from the SLR/ DSLR, I'm still pretty used to a view finder than live viewing from the LCD to take my pictures. However the original view finder attachment is just too expensive and it doesn't exact 'Zoom'.;p

yes but i also use the viewfinder for a few reasons,
firstly for bright outdoor condition when the lcd screen is washed out,

or when im too lazy to open the back panel of my half case to view the lcd,

when i want to take shots to surprise, train myself (much like the analog cam era),

when i switch off the lcd coz batt running low

and lastly for pimping my LX3 :bsmilie:

Wah $300+ is alot of money!

I bought a display set thus slightly cheaper, believe it or not the leather case is more expensive than the VF. Come to think of it, the combine cost of this cam with my accessories is enough to buy an entry DSLR :sweat:

There are other cheaper alternatives to the original viewfinder. Though not exactly at 24mm, Voigtlander's 21 or 25mm viewfinders are still pretty usable on the LX-3 at about half the price for a brand new one.

do u have a VF to recommend for full zoom?

Hardcore LX3 owners!! :D

hi, may i know if im able to buy external lens for more zoom? i'm a newbie in photography..have just bought my LX 3 as a start!!

anyone where can get reasonable price LX3 half case? those 2 piece like DMW-CLX3 those kind... and must be genuine leather. i just love the smell...

hi, may i know if im able to buy external lens for more zoom? i'm a newbie in photography..have just bought my LX 3 as a start!!

I doubt so since the lens is not interchangeable. It however fits a fisheye or wide angle with an adapter.:)

anyone where can get reasonable price LX3 half case? those 2 piece like DMW-CLX3 those kind... and must be genuine leather. i just love the smell...

I've seen some cheaper alternatives online but I can't be sure if they're genuine or faux leather. I believe the CLX-3 is pretty reasonable since it comes with the top case as well. For brands like Artisan & Artists, it costs about $250 and they only come with the bottom piece. As for Leica's $199 case for the D-Lux, it's a different design all in all that requires you to remove both pieces instead of just the top part when you shoot.:(