Show us your Pentax - Season II

That hood on the zk is sexy. ;)

hee.. but it's a screw on type so it makes the lens longer. A 3rd party one i order on ebay..

28m00mc.jpg

Got my K-3 end of last mth... and also bought a new Sigma 17-50mm f2.8. This package is much heavier compared to previously of K7/K5 & Tamron 17-50mm f2.8.

28m00mc.jpg

Got my K-3 end of last mth... and also bought a new Sigma 17-50mm f2.8. This package is much heavier compared to previously of K7/K5 & Tamron 17-50mm f2.8.

Wow nice. there's still stock for a brand new Sigma 17-50 in sg?

I bought from Japan. Already a hard find. It does without OS. Good & sharp.

Pentax's Bodies and Lenses lying around.. For sales?

Why not? It's a current lens.

Hmm but not available locally.. Was informed that it was discontinued when I last check with distributor few months back..

Hmm but not available locally.. Was informed that it was discontinued when I last check with distributor few months back..

I doubt they would discontinue it if they haven't even announced a replacement yet or did they say they just discontinued the Pentax mount? In Japan fresh SD1 kits still ship with that lens and Sigma Japan still shows it as current.

I doubt they would discontinue it if they haven't even announced a replacement yet or did they say they just discontinued the Pentax mount? In Japan fresh SD1 kits still ship with that lens and Sigma Japan still shows it as current.

Not sure on that but it's okay. I have already cure myself from buying it. spend on other stuff already. lolx

Not sure on that but it's okay. I have already cure myself from buying it. spend on other stuff already. lolx
Wise choice, there are optically better and cheaper lenses like the newer Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro HSM from the Contemporary class.

Last edited:
My Dual: Pentax Vs Ricoh - Full Frame Vs Cropped - Film Vs Digital - MF Vs AF - 40mm Vs 28mm - On the neck Vs On the Wirst! :)

Everyone should really have a few 'normals' :D

11496173896_d65e90ef05_b.jpg

Reactions: chipvn