Shiseido skincare products better or SKII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey maybe u wanna try posting in flowerpod or sth instead...

reagarding shisedo or SK2 rite...it actually depends on ya skin condition....wheter dry or not etc etc....

Thank you... u located in Japan?

U very cute hor.. always biang biang..
how young are u

i use skII as well, dun ask me why, in lucky plaza can get 10% off retail price, 15% at beach road but the shop not carrying skII products i nthe future.

Sometimes i wonder hor... why gers always so obssessed with all these facial products.... spend so much money.... imagine the number of toys i can buy if my wife use my grandmother's method of skincare... wash with soap and use hazeline.... BTW my grandma have got excellent complexion....

idor said:
Sometimes i wonder hor... why gers always so obssessed with all these facial products.... spend so much money.... imagine the number of toys i can buy if my wife use my grandmother's method of skincare... wash with soap and use hazeline.... BTW my grandma have got excellent complexion....

and the gals will not understand why are you so obssessed with CS, with your own toys. To each its own, there are only 2 types of girls in the world, the lazy ones or the pretty ones, i rather my wife is the pretty one.

idor said:

Then your grandma must very good skin texture. we dun have ma ;(

Belle&Sebastain said:
and the gals will not understand why are you so obssessed with CS, with your own toys. To each its own, there are only 2 types of girls in the world, the lazy ones or the pretty ones, i rather my wife is the pretty one.

yeap yeap.. thanks for your understanding ^^

Belle&Sebastain said:

no wonder my mum always say dun question gals... cos there will be tons of guys who will help them do the talking...:think: :think:

Karyinn said:
I not sure if have a female forum here. I post at other forum before but i find that only CS have the most ppl read every min:embrass:

You can try http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/

I'm sure you can get lots of advise there!

I just hope that this thread will not turn into a Shiseido Vs SKII war. :sweatsm:

I post question in the flowerpod.. no one answer.. the ppl there not as many as here.. maybe only 1/20

idor said:

I never let one drop of soap touch my face. It is drying and will take away the moisture on your face. I only use my wife's Avon ultra smooth facial cleanser for washing my face and I also make sure the water is the right PH and temperature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.