Sex Sells - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sure e founders of Clubsnap never intended for the site to be used as a platform for such shoots.

Clubsnap is a business. If pimps bring in money with their ads, good. But woe if you point out there are alternative forums (competition -> less participants -> less revenue).

Didn't we have a long thread about those ex-erotic shoot ladies in KPT? A lot of back and forth I remember. Must have been intriguing enough to attract a reporter's attention. :)

all i have to say is that it must be a real slow news day for them to report on this when there are other much processing matters to talk about...like they say in hwz...truly 144th...and if the reporter is reading: DO NOT USE MY STATEMENTS IN YOUR ARTICLE!!!

pics on the first post.

its a sooner or later thing. this report

organised model shoots seem more like a fleshion parade than a proper outing to shoot.

and the themes(or should i say fetishes?) seem to always be the stuff of fantasies:dunno:

i wonder who's the cs contributor mentioned at the end of the article...coz i think all the GWCs here want his blood! :bsmilie:

well.. to some models its cash/spending power for them and some photogs just want to see them dressed in that manner... got demand got supply + legal... what to do?? =\

which day's TNP is that? hahaa curious to read it

Quite a few CSers members "feature" in TNP

i wonder if this means this place will be cracked down upon :think:

It could also mean we'll get an influx of new signing ups.

Now more Teens will be wanting DSLR's for christmas .... hmmm those that registered got submit age requirements anot .... hahaha

Some models or "models", see this as a way to earn quick money without having to provide the "full service" if you get what i mean. Same rates at lesser service.

Clubsnap has become such a good place for sourcing anything related to photography and videography in Singapore it's hard not to catch attention, both good or bad. In the case of journalism, bad news sells faster than good.

I haven't read the article yet but i hope they raise more issues on UNDERAGE NUDE POSING. Those could be potential photog traps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.