SEED on 6/2/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I bought nothing except a Lowepro waist pouch bag only. Want to get some filter but can't decide what sizes yet. Try a close up filter on my TC but didn't work. Hmmms, now I have better ideas on the sizes, will be looking forward to the next SEED (Hi Adam!)

I definately enjoy the makan session better where I learn some tricks from the masters. Ooops, not makan tricks ah! photo taking tips! ;)

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the "lobangs" and the counsel you gave.:bwhat:

Originally posted by afiend
Potential model...

blue.jpg

TOM ! you look so much more handsome with that hair cut :p

Originally posted by ninelives

and so wat have u bought?

I got a lens adaptor, UV filter, step-up ring, and C-210 TC, and a bag too

Kevin: I will try to stay for the makan next time to gather some tips from you guys.

Er, can I ask a question? I gather that the G2 takes any CF cards so which brand will you guys recommend?

Originally posted by christysg
Er, can I ask a question? I gather that the G2 takes any CF cards so which brand will you guys recommend?

Some of the more popular brands that i know of are sandisk or ridata. Best if u can get 256mb, or if not 128mb.

You can chk out some of the reviews here, http://www.dpreview.com/articles/mediacompare/

I guess u can take a walk around SLS to get an idea on how much are they selling the CF.

Originally posted by megaweb
err .. where is the group photo ??????:dunno:

Yup, i also waiting for it leh...;p

The group photo was not very well taken... :( Very shy to post...

Post lah and run a competition to see who can fix the pix best in Photoshop!!! ;)

Here's the group photo...

group01.jpg

... after megaweb's insistance hehe *hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.