SEED 17 Dec 03

Status
Not open for further replies.
lavenderlilz said:
hmmm tat make sure u remember to buy your Lao Jie's Christmas present from overseas hor hehehe :devil:

bluestrike is the laojiao. you guys should prepare presents for him, give him a surprise.

I am joining also.
Ok, see you all at funan centre food court wednesday 7pm.

Bluestrike said:
Dear all....
so it time again....

SEED on Wed, 17th Dec 03
@ Funan Centre Food Court

pls remember that and dun go to the Penin food court. There was a few that went.

Next gathering will occur from 6pm onwards. The gathering place will be the Funan Centre Food Court. The last few SEED there was a good one.

Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

For ease of finding people, suggest that ClubSNAPpers congregrate at the tables next to the steps leading down from North Bridge Road.

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to see you all tonight, hope to pick up some tips and techniques from the experts specially in portrait photogs (cause a friend of mine asked me a big (?) favor to take her a portrait to hang on their wall :bsmilie:,BTW whos the person should i approach for tonite SEED's?

cheers!!

tolitz said:
Hi Guys,

Looking forward to see you all tonight, hope to pick up some tips and techniques from the experts specially in portrait photogs (cause a friend of mine asked me a big (?) favor to take her a portrait to hang on their wall :bsmilie:,BTW whos the person should i approach for tonite SEED's?

cheers!!
Look for a bunch of folks cradling their photo gear or prints or slides here :-

For ease of finding people, suggest that ClubSNAPpers congregrate at the tables next to the steps leading down from North Bridge Road.

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.