See what SQ did to my tripod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did the tripod cost?
when did u buy it?

i bought it about 2 years ago...i think it was about $200, if i am not wrong. someone out there may be able to give a more accurate price.

wondering if i should accept their offer...anyone out there knows whether i can still claim from my travel insurance if i accept SQ's offer?

wondering if i should accept their offer...anyone out there knows whether i can still claim from my travel insurance if i accept SQ's offer?

Can check with the insurance house first. They might let you claim based on inconvenience caused.

you need to see their terms and conditions...... damm troublesome one.

I'm sorry about your tripod. :(

Eh, i think the problem lies with Charles De Gaulle airport, not SQ. The airport is famous for losing, dirtying, damaging luggage.

I'm sorry about your tripod. :(

Eh, i think the problem lies with Charles De Gaulle airport, not SQ. The airport is famous for losing, dirtying, damaging luggage.

So is Copenhagen airport..

well...i think i shall just forget it, and just take the $75...can't be bothered already. too troublesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.