SEA Games - Phones taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otherwise i believe that she herself understood the intentions of the team manager and accepted his actions

I'm sure they will find a way if there's really a need to communicate urgently.

Again I need to highlight the quoted sentence that everyone is assuming here.

Accepted or not, I'm sure she's a team player enough to go with the flow and not make too big a fuss at high security place such as Changi Airport. :angel::angel:

Accepted or not, I'm sure she's a team player enough to go with the flow and not make too big a fuss at high security place such as Changi Airport. :angel::angel:

obviously otherwise it would have made the headlines here :bsmilie:

Yeap everyone is entitled to believe what you want. Please read my statement again, I'm basing an opinion on a "BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES". If you are not sure what that term means, go ahead and find out.

Since anyone say anything, why should anyone believe your anything over another person? You just shot yourself in the foot without realising it.

Well believe all you want, no one is stopping you and neither have I made any claims or claims to be linked to anyone. All I am saying is you all have no links to anyone too but yet you guys talk like you know it all.... and for your infor.... is the TS speaking objectively no one knows too... anyone who knows him besides his online identity? Nope I dont think so.... so its just a case of one TS making a complain and a whole lot of yes men following behind to join the crowd. But any way is that not the usual case here all the time and the same old usual suspects all the time too.... Anyway shall leave you all to your grousing and neverending conspiracy theories.....

P.S To add talking about blind trust.... oh please pot calling kettle black.... are you not having blind trust in someone you dont know, come here make a statement and believe hook line and sinker that what ever he said is 100 percent as it was. Not saying he is lying but he might have left out some important facts.... and you just take his first thread as the holy grail....

Yeap everyone is entitled to believe what you want. Please read my statement again, I'm basing an opinion on a "BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES". If you are not sure what that term means, go ahead and find out.

Since anyone say anything, why should anyone believe your anything over another person? You just shot yourself in the foot without realising it.

i think its better to look at it like how a detective would look at a murder: Who benefits?

This thread has definitely gone way off track. From discussion of what happened to groundless accusation and personal attack. Infractions given to those who deserved it and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.