se7en

Status
Not open for further replies.
SniperD said:
you know.. you must, liken to watching the Trilogy of LOTR or Matrix, you must watch the Trilogy of Hannibal Lector.

Silence of the Lamb -> Hannibal -> Red dragon

damn shiok! :)

sala liao...
u should be watching is from Red Dragon, Silence of the lambs den Hannibal...

dunno y, alot of ppl say Manhunter is better than Red Dragon, to me, i think both is great. only thing is Red Dragon is those u inject more money in whereas Manhunter have limited resources.

actually i prefer the alternate ending of the hannibal.

ahh... heh heh... tha's a lot misconception that Red Dragon must be watched 1st coz it's the beginning of the Hannibal serial.

There's a reason why the release of a prequel of Hannibal AFTER the 2 back to back story lines like Silence and Hannibal. Although I must say that the story beginning for the Hannibal series is very strong (Red Dragon's a little on the lame side) but it has the element of reckoning and makes you think back to Silence of the Lamb AFTER you watch Red dragon. And so a cycle.

It's liken to Inferno Affairs where the story throws you back and forth in a timeline. Sadly, that's all to it for the Hannibal series as it will be a cinematic disaster to bring him back to life.

Did a film thesis on this for my diploma course :)

SniperD said:
ahh... heh heh... tha's a lot misconception that Red Dragon must be watched 1st coz it's the beginning of the Hannibal serial.

There's a reason why the release of a prequel of Hannibal AFTER the 2 back to back story lines like Silence and Hannibal. Although I must say that the story beginning for the Hannibal series is very strong (Red Dragon's a little on the lame side) but it has the element of reckoning and makes you think back to Silence of the Lamb AFTER you watch Red dragon. And so a cycle.

It's liken to Inferno Affairs where the story throws you back and forth in a timeline. Sadly, that's all to it for the Hannibal series as it will be a cinematic disaster to bring him back to life.

Did a film thesis on this for my diploma course :)

actually silence of the lambs is made after the release of Manhunter. mayb should watch Manhunter, den silence of the lambs den Hannibal den go flashback to Red Dragon...

if they make a sequel to Hannibal... den quite strange liao, cos Lector lost an arm... den he have to go hunting without the arm...

Clarice, would you like to hold my hand? :D

SniperD said:
you know.. you must, liken to watching the Trilogy of LOTR or Matrix, you must watch the Trilogy of Hannibal Lector.

Silence of the Lamb -> Hannibal -> Red dragon

damn shiok! :)

Yup i agree!!! And also must watch the trilogy of Scary Movie 1, 2 and 3. And Naked Gun too!!!! :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

And you are all digressing!!! the topic is about Se7en!!! Not other movies!!!
;p (peace!!! don't flame me!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.