Samsung EX-1 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
Anyone know where I can get an add-on tele lens? Looks something like the diagram below. CP selling the wide angle add-on lens.

C6A0EBDBCD504B7BA2BA717ED0AF93DD.jpg

Hi all, does anyone knows if EX-1 is able to support up to class 6 SD cards? I tried on the Eyefi 8 gig pro with bro PeterPan...seems its not able to detect...

BTW, I tried to update the firmware...but simply unable to copy the files into the SD card as according to the instruction...does anyone know what I could be missing here?

Thanks!!

Dezmund Soh said:
Hi all, does anyone knows if EX-1 is able to support up to class 6 SD cards? I tried on the Eyefi 8 gig pro with bro PeterPan...seems its not able to detect...

BTW, I tried to update the firmware...but simply unable to copy the files into the SD card as according to the instruction...does anyone know what I could be missing here?

Thanks!!

Yes. I am using it with Transcend Class 6 SDHC.

You need to unzipped the file, then copy it to the root directory on your SD card.

What's the price now for ex1? :)

Just came across this special offer at Mustafa, $528 with 8G SD card, extra battery & case. Is this a good deal? cos I'm not familiar with EX1 pricing?

price seems rather good. It was selling at around 600/late 500s last year

It is a decent price for a camera of such caliber.

Hello guys, I left my Samsung EX1 in a cab this afternoon and I've no news of it so far after reporting the case to the relevant authorities.

If any one is selling a Black Samsung EX1 with a third-party auto lens cover (one door is faulty and doesn't close properly unless u push it down), a 16GB SD card and/or a black Razer pouch (www.razerzone.com) that it was in, please be wary. Please do inform me if u do encounter such a seller, or at the very least, don't feed the one who picked it up.

This was a gift from my girlfriend and I hold it in high regard, so if you have any leads, please let me know. That's all I ask. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.