S2 Or S3??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video mode is amazing. Got time i post the videos i shot using S3 during last Sat 6th Chinese Music awards. Got S.H.E !!!!!!! :bsmilie:

The video mode is amazing. Got time i post the videos i shot using S3 during last Sat 6th Chinese Music awards. Got S.H.E !!!!!!!

Yea the video is sharp, sound is clear, too bad my S2 got STOLEN!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

$450 for a 2nd hand S2, buyable?

Yeah! Can buy S3 liao!:sweatsm: :sweatsm: Think positive loh, be more Ah Q lah....nothing can be done liao.....:bsmilie:

Yea lor. Thats why i'm scouting ard for good price. Seems like AP & MS COlour offering $680 w/o GST.

I will be looking to get a casing, 1gb SD Card and maybe a dry box together too.
sigh... dunno how much that will work out to liao.

Money hard to earn....:cry:

I think 1GB SD card is about $35-$45 ba? The case dun come with the cam anymore?

Yeah! Can buy S3 liao!:sweatsm: :sweatsm: Think positive loh, be more Ah Q lah....nothing can be done liao.....:bsmilie:

Yea lor. Thats why i'm scouting ard for good price. Seems like AP & MS COlour offering $680 w/o GST.

I will be looking to get a casing, 1gb SD Card and maybe a dry box together too.
sigh... dunno how much that will work out to liao.

Money hard to earn....:cry:

I think 1GB SD card is about $35-$45 ba? The case dun come with the cam anymore?

Standard package is:

- Camera
- 16MB SD
- Lens Cover
- Neck Strap
- AA Batteries (if i remember correctly)

But i think most shops will offer Casing + SD card... unless they sell at the $700+ range then they will throw in more Freebies like tripod & Cleaning kit n so on...

If this is the case, I will just wait for the coming Sitex.....then all the previous freebies may float up again! Then, go to the usual shops and they will most likely match the freebies with a lower price than at the show.....this is what I think I will do if I am buying one now...:)

Standard package is:

- Camera
- 16MB SD
- Lens Cover
- Neck Strap
- AA Batteries (if i remember correctly)

But i think most shops will offer Casing + SD card... unless they sell at the $700+ range then they will throw in more Freebies like tripod & Cleaning kit n so on...

Sori to hear that ur S2 got stolen. How did it got stolen ? Hmm u better look out in the B/S column in Ebay or Yahoo Auction and see anyone selling S2 cheap.

Anyway, our CS b/s column got alot of ppl dumping S3 for DSLR. Hahah good time to go fish around for good buys. All of them are still under warranty somemore !

S3 is good enuff for taking family pics and outings and such. :thumbsup:

good suggestion. Think Ryuggen is selling....here

Sori to hear that ur S2 got stolen. How did it got stolen ? Hmm u better look out in the B/S column in Ebay or Yahoo Auction and see anyone selling S2 cheap.

Anyway, our CS b/s column got alot of ppl dumping S3 for DSLR. Hahah good time to go fish around for good buys. All of them are still under warranty somemore !

Wow... thanks... duno abt buying 2nd hand electronics.... dunno if the previous owner maintain properly anot....

Status
Not open for further replies.