S100 Availability

can get at $649 with 16gb sd card. so consider $50 more for warranty, exclude shipping.

SUPPORT LOCAL INDUSTRY !

can get at $649 with 16gb sd card. so consider $50 more for warranty, exclude shipping.

SUPPORT LOCAL INDUSTRY !

OK, tell me where got stock at this price, I will go get it. (Please PM me if you are uncomfortable with posting.)

HK prices: **URL taken out**
HK$3580 = SGD$592... that's SGD$100 less than the $699 RRP.

SUPPORT LOCAL INDUSTRY !

Thank you for the information guys. All local shops (*who can offer discounts) are out of stock. I'll have to consider overseas retailers.

Last edited:
hihi anyone know where to get the screen protector for s100 ???

buy from daiso $2 ... not touchscreen not so important.

alvinstep said:
hihi anyone know where to get the screen protector for s100 ???

The regular 3" screen protector will not cover entire s100 lcd as there is a thicker border on the right side..not a big deal for me, but I'm highlighting in case anyone is getting..

Thank you for the information guys. All local shops (*who can offer discounts) are out of stock. I'll have to consider overseas retailers.

With discount is how much? Can share?

Today inquiry a few shops in Funan Tk selling $690 and SLRR and Asia computer all selling $699/- . The stocks has arrived but all at RRP prices. How long do I have to wait for the price to come down. Any idea on the history of S95? When the prices came when it was first launched. Thanks

gnesgnoy said:
Today inquiry a few shops in Funan Tk selling $690 and SLRR and Asia computer all selling $699/- . The stocks has arrived but all at RRP prices. How long do I have to wait for the price to come down. Any idea on the history of S95? When the prices came when it was first launched. Thanks

Just saw the ad on Channel 8. So I guess stock must be in.

how much is the discount?
Can anybody post the picture taken at night? especially with people in it?
thanks

Fotocam at peninsula plaza quoted me S$620,
but only white colour available now.

hi sorry for the ignorance but i tried googling and couldnt find this shop fotocam?
can anyone point me in the right direction? a website or a phone number would be great!
thanks!!

This is strange, I wonder why most shops are selling at RRP.
When it was first launched (about 2 weeks after arrived in SG) S95 about $600 while the RRP is $669 or $699 iirc...

This is strange, I wonder why most shops are selling at RRP.
When it was first launched (about 2 weeks after arrived in SG) S95 about $600 while the RRP is $669 or $699 iirc...

talked to one of the shop last week, RRP only at the moment. any shop found selling other than the RRP will have their future dealing with canon affected (eg. no new camera for them to sell....things like that). but the RRP abd street price seems like only 10 to 15% diff if you want to wait.

talked to one of the shop last week, RRP only at the moment. any shop found selling other than the RRP will have their future dealing with canon affected (eg. no new camera for them to sell....things like that). but the RRP abd street price seems like only 10 to 15% diff if you want to wait.

Yap i am with you during the conversation and i bought the S100 at $699 in the end...

Sorry to post here, didn't want to open a new thread.

Just to ask whether is it recommendable to bring my 500D or S95 to Korea later this month? Temperature around 3degree Celsius.

simplecamera said:

Just to ask whether is it recommendable to bring my 500D or S95 to Korea later this month? Temperature around 3degree Celsius.

Never had any temperature related issue with any camera even at -15C. Of course batteries don't last that long.

simplecamera said:

No problem.. But from heated room or bus to cold outdoor.. There will be slight condensation of water..

Also wear glove time hard to press the shutter button..