Riot at Little India now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, including you and me, has got a responsibility to make life more amiable in our pathetically small singapore, dont you think.

Yes we are all responsible. We need Gandhi here to teach non-violence.

mahatma-gandhi-color-photos-hd-1080p.jpeg

I one person how to replace 400 indians? :dunno: Anyway 27 already arrested and the rest is likely to be deported if they are not going to Sentosa.

After they lose their pants they will have to go back being construction workers. In the meantime, the Chinese will do the work.

S'porean.... :sweat:

People in their heart, knows, they need all these foreign workers to do those jobs they do... yet we KPKB all day long. And now, suggest one group to take over another group.... why, waiting for Chinatown to be the next Riot spot ??

Catch those who rioted... sentence them according to our law... depot. Same thing that was done to those SMRT Striking Chinese Bus Captain. But leave the other Law Abiding FW/FT alone...

Reactions: hanzohattori
Haha, lack of pedestrian crossings results in riots in Singapore. So LTA fault?

Little India should be turned into a pedestrain mall for the safety and happiness of all concerned.

It's our responsibility to provide a space for those who want to have a merry time drinking outdoor. Not all can afford to go to the pubs in Clark Quay.

:)

Reactions: An drew
Catch those who rioted... sentence them according to our law... depot. Same thing that was done to those SMRT Striking Chinese Bus Captain. But leave the other Law Abiding FW/FT alone...

Don't think there'll be any "law abiding" FW/FT left liao.

I can see a future that we use more robots for cleaning and construction work.

This is actually make sense.. I predict in 10-15 yrs time it'll happen
Google and others are testing autonomous vehicles. Amazon, etc testing delivery drones.
I think the next revolution after IT is robot revolution.
So the question will be where do you put the replaced workforce

Something not right with this layout in the ST today...

1421266_10152154159336522_539435168_o.jpg

This is actually make sense.. I predict in 10-15 yrs time it'll happen
Google and others are testing autonomous vehicles. Amazon, etc testing delivery drones.
I think the next revolution after IT is robot revolution.
So the question will be where do you put the replaced workforce

Wedding photographers will be replaced too, and they'll all come to KPT. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Yes... More 'Robots'...

Terminator3t800.jpg

Little India should be turned into a pedestrain mall for the safety and happiness of all concerned.

It's our responsibility to provide a space for those who want to have a merry time drinking outdoor. Not all can afford to go to the pubs in Clark Quay.

this is the most brilliant idea. You must be a top government scholar! :thumbsup:

Wedding photographers will be replaced too, and they'll all come to KPT. :bsmilie:

If you go to a wedding reception in future you'll see at least 10 drone cameras flying around feeding real-time imagery from all angles. :bsmilie:

whatever it takes to get rid of uncle bobs :bsmilie:

Failure to stop following an accident is an offence under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Act, Chapter 276. In view of the fact that the accident driver is likely to get lynched or killed by mob, the government should repeal this law for those driving along Little India. :think:

Failure to stop following an accident is an offence under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Act, Chapter 276. In view of the fact that the accident driver is likely to get lynched or killed by mob, the government should repeal this law for those driving along Little India. :think:

I get the sense that you are a lawyer :)

Well said!

this is the most brilliant idea. You must be a top government scholar! :thumbsup:

Well said!

Wait. You haven't heard the rest yet. :)

I propose all alcohol sold outdoor should only contain 0.003% alcohol and 99.997% sugar water.

Last edited:
..... .fortunately we have many brands of camera, is that because it is made outside of singapore?????

Don't be fooled by the Japanese marketing ploy.

All Japanese cameras are made in a camera manufacturing plant called Konica. They only make different bodies and call them different names.

They have been practising this commericial imperialism by world product domination for decades. Go back to your secondary economic textbook and you'll find the answer.

Or did you fail your Econ in O level? :bsmilie:

konica-logo.jpg

Wait. You haven't heard the rest yet. :)

I propose all alcohol sold outdoor should only contain 0.003% alcohol and 99.997% sugar water.

According to a survey, Singapore beer is the costliest in Asia.
If these low wage workers can afford it. Then the price is not high enough.
They should increase the price to SGD$10,000.00 per can of beer.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-beer-the-costliest-in-asia--survey-041518191.html

According to a survey, Singapore beer is the costliest in Asia.
If these low wage workers can afford it. Then the price is not high enough.
They should increase the price to SGD$10,000.00 per can of beer.

In that case the alcohol money from low wage earners will be diverted to pleasure-seeking sport in Geylang. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.