Ricoh GR Digital IV

i will go to chiif cameras cos he has got quite a good selection too.

Anyone know where can i get nice leather casing for the GRD4 in Singapore??

me too! anyone?

Hmm.. Just to share.. I got one for my GRD 3 from eBay but it the I find it is totally useless. Bcos I find that it is obstructive and unnecessary adding thickness to the camera, moreover, it loses its stealth-ness. So I would suggest to get GC-3 is good enuff. ;)

Hmm.. Just to share.. I got one for my GRD 3 from eBay but it the I find it is totally useless. Bcos I find that it is obstructive and unnecessary adding thickness to the camera, moreover, it loses its stealth-ness. So I would suggest to get GC-3 is good enuff. ;)

tbh, i was thinking for a case to use when i get the wide lense converter all in, afterall once they are fixed up, its not that stealthy anymore. heh.
Otherwise, for the past couple of day, the camera is on my palms ... quick access... quick firing! multiple misses haha =) *not complaining*

Agreed!
With a casing, the sole purpose was to protect it when I put it in a bag with other stuff.
If you are just carrying the camera around, it becomes a hindrance when it comes to snapping pictures etc.
It's still best to carry it as is with the hand strap.

That said, I bought a casing for GRD3 off website in China.
It'll fit the GRD4 as well.

Does anyone tried the multi exposure? Share some photo here. ;)

Hey. Sorry I am new to RICOH.

But is there a way to have only AF Lock when I half-press the Trigger?
What I am having now is both AF&AE Lock. Quite disturbing on my Streetshot workflow...

Hello! Anyone can help?

Hey. Sorry I am new to RICOH.

But is there a way to have only AF Lock when I half-press the Trigger?
What I am having now is both AF&AE Lock. Quite disturbing on my Streetshot workflow...

Hi Bro, sadly to say there is no option to lock either AF or AE only. Probably you can write a request to Ricoh, I wil do the same and hopefully this function is added in their next update. ;)

Just got my Ricoh GRD4 after selling off my Oly EP2! Woohoo!

Just got my Ricoh GRD4 after selling off my Oly EP2! Woohoo!

Nice!! Do explore the multi exposure function and share some photos here. :)

Walking Twins in Seoul...

6476220209_ddbc6702d2.jpg

Last edited:
It aint heavy its my bag...

6476219959_fffb13d72d.jpg

I have went thru, its nice and in other sets too. I like street photography too. Do you have flickr? Please add me Flickr: cr8tion Photography's Photostream

Thanks man. I just updated the site with a new collection of 'Street by the Bay'. A better set than my virgin shots with the Ricoh. Do take a look.
Sorry I don't have a flickr account, just 500px :bsmilie:

Here are some preview of the latest set:

380774_10150446165311462_686156461_8417547_1588950366_n.jpg

390416_10150446161046462_686156461_8417522_816848088_n.jpg

Cheers!

Taipei MRT... Very long platform...
I know... It's taboo to talk about MRT right now :)

R0010289.jpg