Remove Lens Sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually there's another solution if you haven't yet sent it for service.... Use a White marker to cover up the scratch! :D :think:

Firstly, thank you all for the time to reply this thread, as I know it does sound ridiculous to replace the sticker.

I just visited the Nikon service centre, and they replaced the sticker for just $34+. :bsmilie:

Who was serving you in NSC?

Congrats for your new "sticker". Put a filter to protect it from the future scratch.

i don't think filter and hood is enough . . . hmmm, should cover with sponge at the sides to protect it from bumps too.

By the way, please don't use it along streets etc, someone may bang onto your lens . . . :)

oh, i just got my new lens today, i am keeping it at mint in the box. :bsmilie:

Anyway $34 is cheap . . . thanks for sharing and think everyone of us really enjoy it and learn something interesting that NSC does the 'repair' . . .

Firstly, thank you all for the time to reply this thread, as I know it does sound ridiculous to replace the sticker.

I just visited the Nikon service centre, and they replaced the sticker for just $34+. :bsmilie:

NSC has the final laugh:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

You just proved to others that such services is available too. I am pretty sure you are not the only one around but only a minority. Perfectionist?

:thumbsup: Good customer service from NSC for a weird request like this.

People, dun be so bad to TS, maybe he's a fashion photographer, so all his gears must be as shiny and scratchless as brand new LV bag..

anyway, $34 is still not worth it, i have lens that the whole sticker came off but still take good images (due to my noob-ness, not the glass fault.. :( ) and don't bother to replace it..

Lay it off guys. It's his prerogative. At least we know NSC can do quirky stuff like these for us.

Congrats Zeronta.

Status
Not open for further replies.