Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
Huh? What did they mean insufficient evidence??? Everything's caught on tape! WTF the police doing???? :complain:

zaren said:
that's really bad news.
i thought the guy admitted taking your bag? how can that not be sufficient evidence?
:dunno:

Long Story, Bros.

Will tell you more when meet up.

DCA have advise me sometimes ago and he is right.

Apparently, Black can become White.

King Tiger said:
Dear all CSers

Please do not post any more suggestion or countermeasure on how to solve or settle this case.
If you have any ideas which can help me, please PM me, thanks.

The reason is because The Man who have taken my stuff seem to know something in advance and have make an clever move.

I will not reveal more in the forum and will discuss only in private to whom I know when we have photo outing or lim kopi together.
I suspect he may have an informant lurking on CS forums who may have seen this thread. Since it is so well known among the local photographic community. But with respect to your wishes, I will not speculate further...

Sorry to hear abt the latest news, hope that you can put this unfortunate incident behind you and move on....cheers and to a better new year for you and your family. :)

Sorry to hear the bad news. :( but dun want to bother you and flood your inbox.

bl**dy h*ll....!! The police cannot charge him?? What the shi* man! ;(

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Whatever the reason the police had, I hope you'll be able to think of some "counter-action" to take.

King Tiger said:
Long Story, Bros.

Some how, somebody tapped into my brain when i was sleeping... to get this kinda answer... i think only a criminal like me would think of it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

brudder... let bygone be baygon... kill the cockroach...

King Tiger said:
Long Story, Bros.

Dude, suggest you engage a civil lawyer to settle this since the police is not willing to go further, seems to me the police is taking the easy way out for things. :thumbsd:

So sorry to hear about that KT. The person who took it will have a heavy conscience for the rest of his life 9but i doubt he has one)

espn said:
Dude, suggest you engage a civil lawyer to settle this since the police is not willing to go further, seems to me the police is taking the easy way out for things. :thumbsd:

dun think he can do tat... might even lose more than he should already... :bheart:

suggest he just close tis thread and write a bad debt in this year's P&L

King Tiger said:
Hi Max 2.8, TMC and all CSers

The police did not recover the stuff.
And they cannot charge anyone due to insufficient/invalid evidence.
KT, my sympathies go out to you. :cry:

This is very saddening because under it all, we know that they would move mountains and fill up valleys if you were someone with more importance.

Years ago my mum tried to sue a person for some libelous statements he posted on a newsgroup on the Internet. I helped her track the person down using all the digital "fingerprints" he left behind and all we needed was the ISP to confirm the damning evidence. The authorities took a full year to "investigate" and at the end of it, my mum was asked by the judge to drop the case. "Officially" the reason was that the ISP could not trace the person.

However, less than a month later, the wife of a prominent person sued someone for a libelous eMail about her and a, now infamous, charity and the newspaper were full of praises of how this same ISP took a few days to trace not only the person who sent the email but all who received and forwarded the eMail as well. ;(

Take heart KT, we may lose our material possesions but so long as we maintain our moral stand in life, we can consider ourselves one up above the scum.

_

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dun think he can do tat... might even lose more than he should already... :bheart:

suggest he just close tis thread and write a bad debt in this year's P&L
It shouldn't be too hard if he had a right lawyer, let me see what I can do on my side.

'right' lawyers does not guarantee successful outcome.

reachme2003 said:
'right' lawyers does not guarantee successful outcome.
Of course, your 'right' has quotes, mine doesn't.

Very sad to hear such news. What is the police force doing? Who can deliver us from this act of injustice?

Bernard Ong said:
Very sad to hear such news. What is the police force doing? Who can deliver us from this act of injustice?
Can we start a petition or something? I think the police seriously not doing their job.

espn said:
Can we start a petition or something? I think the police seriously not doing their job.

I would definitely sign it lor!!
to have our babies stolen and yet to get them back!
esp with evidence! what have the society come to!!

;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.