Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisa said:
2 persons? get the Raffles gourmet card lor.
50% off the total bill ;) for 2 persons. :devil:

how to get the card.. dinner is tonight thou .. enough time?

dreamseeker said:
That place is very popular. 1.5 hour to eat should be enuf la. Just don't be late so that you have enuf time to enjoy the food and not in a rush.

I don't remember the parking is redeemable cos using cash card.

Thank you very much.. hope i can get there on time.. :)... what food is a must to order?

heeh... mi juz back from treat by mi x-boss... 6pm 2 juz 20min ago
deres dis new jap rest oppo de ole tiong bahru mrkt juz nxt 2 de 7-11... along seng poh st.
very gd fd n nt exp at all... bento (dunnoe spell correct?) setz v gd. n dere waz dis scallopp sushi dey make fresh on de spot.... waaaahhh.;p

kijer said:
heeh... mi juz back from treat by mi x-boss... 6pm 2 juz 20min ago
deres dis new jap rest oppo de ole tiong bahru mrkt juz nxt 2 de 7-11... along seng poh st.
very gd fd n nt exp at all... bento (dunnoe spell correct?) setz v gd. n dere waz dis scallopp sushi dey make fresh on de spot.... waaaahhh.;p

i'm sorry, i think i have a problem understanding what you just wrote.

ya lor same here ;P

Yesterday i went to the Japanese Restaurant at Miramar..
Well.. Food quite nice, service was good. Worth of money..
I think we two person ate 31 pcs of salmon in total..

After plus plus plus is $35 per head :)
And hor.. wow .. there so many pretty customers!! i saw most of the lady customers there are so pretty!

filofari said:
Other than salmon what else did they have ar? ;p

There is a few dishes quite nice
crab meat wrap with bacon
Tulip chicken wing
raw salmon with sauce (dun know the name)

and breaded prawn :)

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal there. 1.5 hrs enuf to eat 31 pcs of salmon? ;)

Weekends are more expensive if I'm not mistaken.

Looks like many photogs may be heading there soon. :bsmilie:

Haze said:
And hor.. wow .. there so many pretty customers!! i saw most of the lady customers there are so pretty!

Haze said:
There is a few dishes quite nice
crab meat wrap with bacon
Tulip chicken wing
raw salmon with sauce (dun know the name)

and breaded prawn :)

drooooool.... after exams might visit them :sweatsm:

ya lor.. most important is service also quite good.. i give 4stars..
Boss and Boss's wife also got to work :).. very cool

one of the auntie very cute.. i put my beans skin on my plate.. she point to me a bowl.. saying that is for throwing beans skin :)

ptwong said:
honjin japanese restaurant at chow house, robinson road. Use UOB card got discount, about 33-35 after discount. Pretty good food, service not great. If driving, just park beside the restaurant after 7pm. (single yellow line)

honjin is good...

service was pretty good the last time i was there... the aunties had nothing much to do but serve us...

anybody tried Sushi Tei??
they have branch in taka(beside taxi stand), paragon, far east plaza, and so on...

i've been working at the taka branch for 4 years plus now.. don't mean to advertise, but i think it's one of the best sushi restaurant in Singapore.. :thumbsup:

for those who loves Hokkaido seafood, the promotion starting tomorrow.. i've never tasted Hokkaido seafood before, don't know what it's like..

awakethrice said:
anybody tried Sushi Tei??
they have branch in taka(beside taxi stand), paragon, far east plaza, and so on...

i've been working at the taka branch for 4 years plus now.. don't mean to advertise, but i think it's one of the best sushi restaurant in Singapore.. :thumbsup:

for those who loves Hokkaido seafood, the promotion starting tomorrow.. i've never tasted Hokkaido seafood before, don't know what it's like..

i go eat.. got discount or not

Waraku at Marina Square (if I got the spelling correct). It's near where old Toy R Us used to be (directly opposite Millenia Walk).

Had a Kifune set that cost $28, portions are HUGE with Sashimi, Soba and Tempura. Superb quality at the price point and FAR better than Sakae or Hisatomo.

ptwong said:
honjin japanese restaurant at chow house, robinson road. Use UOB card got discount, about 33-35 after discount. Pretty good food, service not great. If driving, just park beside the restaurant after 7pm. (single yellow line)

oh yeah...the food is good :thumbsup: tried the lunch buffet. starts at 12 but must go there earlier. one of those buffets where you dont eat and chow. the really good stuff comes out after 12.30.

the service? nothing spectacular ;p

madmacs said:
oh yeah...the food is good :thumbsup: tried the lunch buffet. starts at 12 but must go there earlier. one of those buffets where you dont eat and chow. the really good stuff comes out after 12.30.

the service? nothing spectacular ;p

and the good thing is the lunch buffet is pretty cheap.... around $20 including all taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.