Recommendation for Japanese Restaurant at Town area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waraku Jap restaurent at Starhub building is gd, abt ur budget oso. i dunno d number, can check Yellow Pages if u hav it. :)

its :thumbsup: . i saw Wilsonang's post, now den read tis post. :sweat:

Kuishin-Bo @ suntec

wilsonang said:
eaten at this resturant at starhub centre... great good.. but dunno will blow ur budget or nt... cos I din pay for it so i dunno how much...

sounds like Waraku? i've tried their East Coast branch.. quite good value for money.

varf said:
sounds like Waraku? i've tried their East Coast branch.. quite good value for money.

ttz d Waraku!! :) i tried d Starhub branch. :thumbsup:

cookiez said:
Kuishin-Bo @ suntec

I tried that before.. got to be very awake.. when listen to dong dong dong got to quickly go queue.. dun like the idea -____-

varf said:

wow this is out of way liao.. though near my working place ;p

varf said:

Goldhill Plaza - Matsuo Restaurant Pte Ltd

And

Raffles the plaza - Inagiku

Nisa said:
Goldhill Plaza - Matsuo Restaurant Pte Ltd

And

Raffles the plaza - Inagiku

Where is Goldhill plaza?

I think the inagiku at Raffles the plaza is out of my budget

varf said:
Kaisan is really expensive.. but GOOOD!
Kakashi's sashimi is nice, from what I remember.
The jap stall opposite CPF Board, I tried their dinner buffet once (went there 6 months ago). Can't remember what I ordered but only remembered that the spread was not fantastic. But their lunch sets are pretty good :p

filofari said:
Kaisan is really expensive.. but GOOOD!
Kakashi's sashimi is nice, from what I remember.
The jap stall opposite CPF Board, I tried their dinner buffet once (went there 6 months ago). Can't remember what I ordered but only remembered that the spread was not fantastic. But their lunch sets are pretty good :p

Kakashi is a buffet? :devil:

Haze said:
Where is Goldhill plaza?

I think the inagiku at Raffles the plaza is out of my budget

Goldhill plaza is opp Revenue house.
Inagiku is goooooooooooooood ;p ;p

Nisa said:
Goldhill plaza is opp Revenue house.
Inagiku is goooooooooooooood ;p ;p

budget is very important :p

Haze said:
budget is very important :p

Budget is very important when u have a large group.
But i am suggesting such places, when u have budget mah. :)

honjin japanese restaurant at chow house, robinson road. Use UOB card got discount, about 33-35 after discount. Pretty good food, service not great. If driving, just park beside the restaurant after 7pm. (single yellow line)

Nisa said:
Budget is very important when u have a large group.
But i am suggesting such places, when u have budget mah. :)

no lah.. 2 person dinner nian :sweatsm:
i shout the dinner ma and me money concern :embrass:

dreamseeker said:
If I not mistaken about $30+ for the ala carte buffet. Very crowded normally especially on weekends. Better book early to get place. tel: 6887 3788

wow.. the restaurant was fully book! The lady told me i can only eat until 8pm.. because have 100 over ppl book the sit liao.
if i reach there at 6.30pm.. do you think 1.5 hr is enough?
and is the parking redeemable??

I thought this thread very long liao, btw the one inside taka at basement 2 at one coner near the mama store and toilet got one nice restaurant selling jap food, nice and reasonable price, exp. the sashimi rice, very generous and nice.;p

Haze said:
no lah.. 2 person dinner nian :sweatsm:
i shout the dinner ma and me money concern :embrass:

2 persons? get the Raffles gourmet card lor.
50% off the total bill ;) for 2 persons. :devil:

soma said:
I thought this thread very long liao, btw the one inside taka at basement 2 at one coner near the mama store and toilet got one nice restaurant selling jap food, nice and reasonable price, exp. the sashimi rice, very generous and nice.;p

want nice and reasonable? go to the belt sushi places! got buffets!! ;p

Haze said:
wow.. the restaurant was fully book! The lady told me i can only eat until 8pm.. because have 100 over ppl book the sit liao.
if i reach there at 6.30pm.. do you think 1.5 hr is enough?
and is the parking redeemable??

That place is very popular. 1.5 hour to eat should be enuf la. Just don't be late so that you have enuf time to enjoy the food and not in a rush.

I don't remember the parking is redeemable cos using cash card.

Status
Not open for further replies.