*Rare* Nikon poster up for grabs

nikonluver

Oct 6, 2009
Catch is: NikonClub points required!

there's this recent update at the nikonclub.com.sg, i'm sure alot don't know this.. but its real exciting for nikon fans!

You can't even buy this poster with money! You need NikonClub points to redeem!
Quick see more at www.nikonclub.com.sg its under the 'Rewards Catalogue'

Good things wait for no man!:bigeyes:

Poster A
poster01.jpg

Poster B
poster02.jpg

I'm off to earn my points asap! btw the handgrips and mugs are worthwhile too..
but spend your points wisely! I'm all for these posters :lovegrin:

wow looks good, 3000 points to redeem??

Looking good... accumulating my points ...:)

oh i have points too, will drop in to take a look

oh dun have that many points, i'll get one of the camera pouches, got to measure my camera first

Last edited:
i got a newbie qn... how do i earn points?

You need to join as a member in www.nikonclub.com.sg, there are some activities in there to interact with and gain points! :)

TS, Thanks for sharing the info.

Everyday log in once accumulate 1 point.
Polling can accumulate quite a lot of points, IIRC 200 points.

I aiming the hand strap, good for video/event shoot.

Anyone got the black Nikon t-shirt ?

Last edited:
I only got 125 points man...... :cry:

I have only got 2. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::sweatsm:

Newbie should take the poll on the left if remember correctly... 200 points free... but only can take once...

wanna earn points faster post photos there... 10 points for each photo... if got Editor's Choice Award then can get a 150 points bonus...

not sure if vote photos for others or got photos voted by others got points...

hope this helps...

Newbie should take the poll on the left if remember correctly... 200 points free... but only can take once...

wanna earn points faster post photos there... 10 points for each photo... if got Editor's Choice Award then can get a 150 points bonus...

not sure if vote photos for others or got photos voted by others got points...

hope this helps...

Can I convert the photos I post in CS Nikon subforum into Nikon Club points? I don't have time to visit so many different forums/clubs.. ;p

I have some tips to share to you, can be upload more photos to nikonclubs, after your photos will be selected, then you can earn 300 points per single photos or everymonths have nikon contest the winner or runner up, you can earn more then 500 points.
I just can said good luck.

oh.. since Nikon release their new item? just redeem 1700 of my points all polo shirt give to me friends. haysss. regret.. :cry::cry: i still got 1300..

glennaguilar: pity u! u'r so lucky to have had 3000 points!

rain5533: thanks for the tips!

larrytok: ya, the 3000 points very fierce... but this poster even more fierce! cannot buy in Kino or Borders u know??:bigeyes:

i'm losing sleep calculating this points system... I really want this poster so bad!

I'll now need to log in daily, plus upload 20 pictures daily (maximum allowed), take part in polls, and write articles for NikonClub...

based on an almost conservative accumulation rate, i'll need 15 days on the ball to hit 3000points! this is driving me nuts!!!

Meanwhile, i've set my sights on next item: Nikon MUG!!! 1000points only!:lovegrin:
mug.jpg

larrytok: ya, the 3000 points very fierce... but this poster even more fierce! cannot buy in Kino or Borders u know??:bigeyes:

i'm losing sleep calculating this points system... I really want this poster so bad!

I'll now need to log in daily, plus upload 20 pictures daily (maximum allowed), take part in polls, and write articles for NikonClub...

based on an almost conservative accumulation rate, i'll need 15 days on the ball to hit 3000points! this is driving me nuts!!!

Meanwhile, i've set my sights on next item: Nikon MUG!!! 1000points only!:lovegrin:
mug.jpg

but that point no more already. just redeem it. i got that points within 8 months. some of my image selected by the editors choice. and i think you can upload 20 photos a month. better upload nice pic so got a chance to choose by the editors and got 150 points. if im not mistaken?

You are only allowed to add 20 images per month

Not to burst your dream, the reality of fact states the above.

reality taste like crap!!

This is really a handicapped system... I'm forced to wait out my points!
The posters may be all gone by the time I get my 3000 points!!!

Anyone redeemed the handstraps yet? This looks like another good one, especially compared with the original AH-4 costing S$100++
lghand_grip.jpg