Random Season 25 - Stand by Randomness......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there isn't any need for that to happen :bsmilie:

i want a 7d :p or at least a 60d... the turnable LCD is pretty abusable. i have many future applications of it actually.

i want a 7d :p or at least a 60d... the turnable LCD is pretty abusable. i have many future applications of it actually.

When you enter the workforce (I guess you still got abit of time before that happens?), you can get those...it's only the matter of "want or not" or 舍不舍得..

*btw, 600D also got swivel screen, brought a friend to the poison shop yest.. seems like he may be getting one*

Last edited:
When you enter the workforce (I guess you still got abit of time before that happens?), you can get those...it's only the matter of "want or not" or 舍不舍得..

*btw, 600D also got swivel screen, brought a friend to the poison shop yest.. seems like he may be getting one*

:) well. i'll take 60d over the 600d. kinda regretted i didnt start off with the 40d.

because of the nature of the stuff i shoot... drange of the camera does mean a lot to my photos :)

my simplest solution is to just shoot in film for now :)

:) well. i'll take 60d over the 600d. kinda regretted i didnt start off with the 40d.

because of the nature of the stuff i shoot... drange of the camera does mean a lot to my photos :)

Is there really such a big difference for the dynamic range? (although I know the extreme case of shooting subjects against bright light source)...

my simplest solution is to just shoot in film for now :)
Expensive stuffs... + I'm not a perfectionist.

So far still relatively happy with my 500D, but if there is any complain on it, it will likely be the high iso noise and the 3.x FPS (Not that I shoot alot of action, but more at times, just need it to capture that moment).

allenleonhart said:

I'm getting a 7D near soon.

Is there really such a big difference for the dynamic range? (although I know the extreme case of shooting subjects against bright light source)...

So far still relatively happy with my 500D, but if there is any complain on it, it will likely be the high iso noise and the 3.x FPS (Not that I shoot alot of action, but more at times, just need it to capture that moment).

*nods* pretty visible difference. lmy camera is around 1fstop lower than most commercial ones in terms of drange.

spree86 said:
Go for it!! Plus dim sum haha!!

JB selling S$1836, SIN selling S$1950.

spree86 said:
Go for it!! Plus dim sum haha!!

You buy me? Haha, wakakaka.........

I'm still shooting with 400D with a second backup body bought for $220.

My photographic ability is the limiting factor.

Next limiting factor is the beauty of my model:

old-lady-smoking-cigar1.jpg

*nods* pretty visible difference. lmy camera is around 1fstop lower than most commercial ones in terms of drange.

I'm glad that I have not notice such stuffs in my shots yet... hopefully never. else the BBB will get worse

I'm glad that I have not notice such stuffs in my shots yet... hopefully never. else the BBB will get worse

aiya if u shoot in a environment with not so much difference in lighting... drange wont matter. what sucks is when u have those big differences... u can cry.

allenleonhart said:
aiya if u shoot in a environment with not so much difference in lighting... drange wont matter. what sucks is when u have those big differences... u can cry.

When come to low light, u will notice.

well, I do shoot subjects against the sun :sweat: if that is what you call "much difference in lighting"...lolx, but have to on flash lar :bsmilie:

There are times that even if I shoot walls, the reflection of the sun also can be quite bad. Not sure if this is what you mean by DR.

When come to low light, u will notice.

hmmm..Didn't take too much notice in the extreme low light situation...The only thing if I'm ever concern about the low light shooting is the noise when I PP it.

Status
Not open for further replies.